Chapter 12

ELLA'S MEETING WITH HOOK WAS A SECRET ONLY ELLA AND HERSELF KNEW. After carefully heading back towards her friends, it was time for dinner.

Once they sat down, ella's mind was on the offer Hook came with. Was she that naive and selfish to join the pirates?

"Hey, are you alright?" Wendy asked worried, breaking her sister's deep thoughts.

"Yes yes I'm fine" she reassured her and went back to eating.

But the more Ella thought about her parents, the less she could remember.

That scared her. Was living here making her forget her parents and the life she previously had?

"John" Ella said.

"I wasn't doing anything!" John continued talking with his friends and laughing.

"John!" She shouted. "Yes?" He said finally turning his attention to her.

"What is your father's name?" Ella asked. John looked at her weirdly and started laughing along with the others.

"My father's name? Peter" he said confidently. Ella's face turned cold as well as wendy's. They were forgetting their parents. No.

Ella couldn't understand what was going on.

She turned to her younger brother hoping for a better answer.

"Michael, who is your mother?"

"Well, he got the easy one" someone whispered.

"You are my mother, Ella."

She looked at him surprised.

Ella turned to her twin sister. She saw something in her eyes that she understood why she was asking those questions.

"And isn't she just first-class?" They all started laughing again.

Just then Peter came, howling happily and shouting.

"There's a new pirate aboard the Jolly Roger" he stated. Ella looked down quickly and that caught wendy's attention. She touched her hand trying to get her attention. "Are you-" ella nodded in confirmation and wendy covered her mouth in shocked of her sister's actions. 

"The mermaids say she is called Red-Handed Jill" he said to the boys excitedly.

"Another adventure, boys"

"Come on!" They all stood up happily and grabbing their weapons.

"Red-Handed Jill?" Wendy asked and turned to her sister. Ella looked at her and sent her a look.

"She sounds quite fearsome" Wendy continued with a smile on her face. Despite of ella's stupid actions she couldn't be mad at her.

"Fearsome? She's just a storyteller" Peter said.

"Just a storyteller?" Ella said offended. She stood up angrily and slammed her hands on the table.

"Red-Handed Jill may be a brave swordsman" she said confidently. Everyone started laughing except her and her sister. She couldn't believe it. How dare they?

"A girl like her? Brave or not, I shall run her through!" Peter said while laughing along with the others.

Ella had enough. She stood up and went and grabbed a sword and pointed towards them.

"Then ready yourself, Peter Pan, for I am Red-Handed Jill" she said angrily.

"Mother!"

"Ella?" John said in disbelief.

"It's true, John. Your sister has been invited to piracy" she said proudly.

"But, Mother, Hook is a fiend" a boy said, trying to change her mind.

But Ella wasn't having it.

"On the contrary, I find Captain Hook to be a man of feeling." She said and looked at Peter.

With that being said Peter came at her and threw away her sword and pointing his against her throat.

Gasps filled the room.

Wendy stood up immediately but Ella stopped her.

"Sir, you are both ungallant and deficient" Ella said to Peter.

"How am I deficient?" He said through greeted teeth. "You're just a boy" with that Peter lowered his sword.

"Are you really to be a pirate, Mother?" Micheal said. Ella looked at her brother. "No" she said. Peter smiled at that but that happiness would soon be lost.

"We are going home" she stated. That smile fell immediately. "Home?"

"Leave Neverland?"

"We must" Ella said "We have forgotten our parents" Wendy joined her sister trying to convince her brothers. "We must leave at once before we..." Ella said.

"in turn are forgotten" Wendy finished.

"I've forgotten... my parents" John said once realization kicked in.

"We must leave" he said. Everyone looked at Peter hoping he agreed.

He looked at Ella. He couldn't believe she wanted to leave. He was loosing her.

"If you wish it" he said regretfully.

"If you wish it?" Slightly said surprised by Peter's answer.

" If you wish it!" Peter said upset and flew out.

Ella didn't want to leave. She just wanted to stay with Peter and live a life full of adventure and having fun all the time.

But she couldn't. She just couldn't.

After a little while of talking and chatting with each other the twins came up with an idea.

"I have arranged a fairy guide to lead you back" Peter said once he made his way inside.

"Peter, we've been talking" Wendy stood up and said. "What if you came back with us?" Ella said, standing now next to her sister.

"Can we go, Peter?"

"Please, Peter, can we go?" The boys pleaded.

"If you wish it" he said simply.

"Get your things" Wendy said and left with the boys to help them.

"You too, Peter" Ella said and started to make her way towards the boy she didn't want to leave.

"Would they send me to school?" He asked. She just looked at him for a few seconds. "Yes,"

"Then... to an office?"

"I suppose so"

"Soon I should be a man"

She nodded.

"You can't catch me and make me a man" he said stubbornly.

"Peter-"

He took a step forward and their faces where inches apart. Ella could feel his breath.

"I want always to be a boy and have fun" he said to her again.

"You say so, but I think it is your biggest pretend" she said. And with that she left him with his thoughts. Leaving behind was something hard for her to do. Leaving him behind was the last thing ella wanted to do.

"Come on Ella we're leaving. Everyone is waiting" Wendy said to her sister and walked out.

"Just a minute I'm coming!"

She walked towards Peter who was playing his flute.

"Don't forget your medicine" she reminded him.

Peter ignored her and continued playing his flute.

Hurt with the gesture Ella made her way outside.

When she looked up she was shocked.

The lost boys and her siblings were tied up and hold by pirates.

And then everything went black.