Chapter Eight

You let out a cough after waking up from your unconscious state, your blurry vision finally adjusting to your surroundings.

You are met with the sight of three exceedingly attractive men rather than Father Nature.

One of which is the same red-haired man you saw at the river.

Suhayb.

The man on his right has long soft dirty blond hair that reaches his shoulder length, his eyes are olive green.

The man on his left has curly brown hair along with warm brown eyes.

"Oh no, how did I get here? My luck is the worst" you exclaim standing up from your sleeping position.

You stop speaking, once you notice everyone is staring at you.

"...Have anyone seen Nature?" you inquire, looking for the familiar light-haired entity.

"He is speaking with the leaders of our tribe" the brunet replies.

Suhayb gazing makes you want to shrink, what is worst, is that he places his left hand on your head as if measuring you.

"I didn't expect you to be that small up close" you grab his hand and remove it away from your head.

"She could be easily eaten by an animal, isn't that right, Cetherian?" The brunet teases.

"All the women in Seth's tribe are weak and ugly, Zakil" Cetherian spats, his voice filled with coldness.

"You are Zakil and you are Cetherian, and you are..."  you look at the redhead, waiting for his answer.

"Suhayb" he introduces himself, his eyes never leaving yours.

You gulp, and try looking everywhere, but at their half-bare bodies.

Even Javan made sure to cover his upper body most of the time around you.

"Can you take me to where Father Nature is? I need to speak to him" you say shyly, trying to get out of this situation.

"Are you scared of us?" Suhayb asks with a taunting tone, as he loves to intimidate you with his height.

"No, why would I be scared of you three?"  Cetherian shrugs.

"Maybe because Seth's tribe hates us to the point of spreading rumors about us being rapists" you roll your eyes at him.

"Nah, Javan just told me that your people are evil and parade your women around" you explain.

"Well, do you believe him, that we are vile creatures with no hearts and would probably end up in hell"

you sigh at Suhayb 's question but reply to it anyways.

"No, I don't...nor do I care honestly"

Zakil gives you a side eye while Cetherian is happy by your sentence.

"We are also good people, we just chose to express our goodness in different ways" Suhaby states.

This is the first time ever he wanted to have someone not take a bad image of his tribe.

But for him, you are just not a 'someone',  because if you were someone, he would plan on letting you go.

But, Suhayb would never let you go now that you are under his clutches.

Good thing, that Father Nature left you in the care of his tribe.

However, there is only one obstacle...

...Javan.

꧁𑁍𑁍꧂

Sherif looks at the tribal man with a smile as Javan points his weapon at the nervous teen boy.

"I swear, I didn't come to cause any harm, I'm just searching for my mom"

Javan narrows his in suspicion, not removing his weapon from Sherif's neck.

The boy looks oddly similar to him in his features, hair color, and eye color.

He is also dressed in strange clothes, kind of similar to what you were wearing when he first found you.

"Describe her to me?"

"Who?"

Javan bites down on his tongue to not let out any insult.

"Your mother, who else?"

"Oh, sorry, well,  she has (H/c) hair and (E/c) eyes, and she is a bit shorter than me, she is also beautiful, I think"

Javan's eyes widen in shock, you were telling the truth when you said you have a child.

A/n: to avoid any confusion, here are the books you should read to understand the crossovers.

1-Dark Ancient Age (First book)
2-The Cavemen( Second Book: the one you are reading right now)
3-Rabbit Hole (Third Book)
4-Miss Pharaoh (Fourth Book)
4-Father Nature (Spinoff)