Chapter Twelve

"I can't believe I have a smart and handsome son like you, my genes did pay off, I'm proud"

You compliment the boy who felt somehow sad for being called ugly by Javan.

"Really?" his eyes brighten up in happiness at your words.

"Yes," Nature laughs at your response.

"The monkey in the eyes of his mother is a gazelle" the entity mocks making you glare at Nature angrily.

"The boy looks nothing like you" Javan adds with annoyance.

"It doesn't matter, does it?"

Sherif smiles as he links his arm with yours, after shoving Javan away from your side.

"You are so sweet, mom"

Sherif turns his head around and pulls his tongue out at Javan and Nature to mock them.

Javan sneers at the boy while Nature raises an eyebrow.

"This brat needs some beating" Javan whispers causing Nature to nod.

"I agree"

꧁𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍꧂

"How is it not working? I have tried it before and it always works"

The teen boy exclaims in frustration at not being able to bring back his memories.

"Probably because you are weak" Javan teases.

Nature left to search for some man to help you return to your timeline even though Sherif insisted that he can help you with that.

"I'm not weak,  magic is not a weak force"

Hearing the word 'Magic' made Javan's whole aura change,  as he stands up in shock.

"Magic? Did you say magic?"

"Yes, magic"

After hearing your son's reply,  Javan picks up his spear at the corner of the cave and points at Sherif's neck.

"Are you insane? Get this thing away from him" you demand, as you try to pull the spear away.

But the caveman points the sharp tip against the skin directly enough to break it and cause bleeding.

"That child is using the powers of Satan, he is dangerous,  he must die"

You gasp and quickly stand up, pushing Javan away from Sherif.

"Are you insane? killing someone is a sin!"

While you are scolding the older man,  Sherif smiles mischievously.

"Yes, I do magic and I will continue doing it to the ends of my days whether it is a sin or not"

Sherif stands up and walks over to Javan,  glaring at him with a smirk painted on his face.

"I will curse you" the teen boy threatens,  making your eyes widens.

"Your son is a bad seed just like Cain,  hellfire will be his fate"

You frown in anger,  annoyed by their behavior.

"And it will be also yours if you try to kill my son,  as for you,  Sherif"

You turn around and face the said boy.

"Using magic and worshipping Satan is not okay" Sherif nods his head at you.

"But I don't worship Satan" You let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh good-"

"I want to kill Satan"

🪷🪷🪷

A beautiful woman with (h/c) hair walks through the forest with a bored expression on her face.

Before a figure appears in front of her out of nowhere.

"Didn't I tell you to wait for me?"

Zahra rolls her eyes at the man before grinning.

"You were too slow as always, Sufyan" 

Sufyan grits his teeth at the woman's behavior.

"As friends, we should respect each other"

Zahra chuckles at the words.

"You killed my husband"

"As revenge for killing my whole tribe"

Sufyan was lying as he didn't care for his tribe at all.

"Who are you trying to save, anyway?"

"My great-granddaughter, (Y/n)"