Prologue

(Jin Leo is a young boy who lost his parents when he was just a child. And this led his older sister Ginka to raise him. He found out that he was quirkless, and couldn't become a hero. Or so he thought.)

(One day, Jin is seen walking back home, when he suddenly sees the Sengoku Driver and a lockseed.)

Jin: What are these things?

(Jin catches the Sengoku Driver and places it on his waist.)

Jin: Whoa, it fits like a glove.

(Suddenly an explosion is heard.)

Jin: Uh-Oh, problems.

(Jin catches the lockseed and rushes towards the location, where a green haired boy is seen watching a blonde boy being grabbed by the Sludge Villain. He then decides to activate the lockseed.)

ORANGE!

(Everyone turns their attention to Jin as a portal opens above him, revealing what looks like a big orange. Then he places the lockseed in his driver and locks it on.)

LOCK ON!

Jin: Now what?

(Jin takes presses the knive of the driver, and it "cuts" the lockseed.)

SOIYA! ORANGE ARMS: HANABICHI ON STAGE!

(The orange covers Jin's head.)

Jin: Wait, I am an orange now?

(Jin becomes Kamen Rider Gaim.)

Gaim: Whoa

Gaim: Whoa. Whoa! Whooooa!

(Then the Sludge Villan brops the blonde kid and charges at Gaim.)

Gaim: Knock it off, will you?

(Gaim slashes the sludge villain.)

Gaim: Is that what these things can do?

(The Sludge Villain gets up only to be slashed again twice. But then he shoves his orange sword away and grabs him. But Gaim sees the other sword.)

Gaim: That's it.

(Gaim slashes the sludge villain twice before rushing to catch his orange sword back.)

Gaim: Okay, great. (charges at the Sludge Villain) It's my stage now!

(Gaim slashes the Sludge villain once again, and then the villain runs away.)

Gaim: Hey, come back here!

(The Sludge Villain hits Gaim before jumping up to a rooftop. Gaim jump towards him, but gets punched down.)

Gaim: Just you wait.

(Gaim jumps up to the rooftop again.)

Gaim: Okay, where was I?

(The Sludge villain grabs Gaim again, but the rider sees a trigger at the other sword and pulls it, shooting the villain.)

Gaim: That's unexpected.

(Gaim shoots again until he runs out of ammo.)

Gaim: What, I'm out of ammo already? Seriously?

(The Sludge Villain tries to hit Gaim, who then has an idea.)

Gaim: Wait a second?

(Gaim attaches his blades one into another.)

Gaim: Now we're talking.

(Gaim chases after the Sludge Villain.)

Gaim: Get back here!

(Gaim gets knocked down by the Sludge Villain, and then he decides to try a new trick by taking the lockseed off his driver.)

LOCK OFF!

(Gaim then locks the lockseed in his Musou Blade.)

LOCK ON!

1, 10, 100!

(The Sludge Villain attacks again, but Gaim spins his double blade, repelling the villain's attacks.)

Gaim: Let's do this!

ORANGE CHARGE!

(Gaim fires energy slashes from the Musou Saber end at the Sludge Villain, trapping him in an orange sphere. Afterwards, he charges the Daidaimaru end with energy before slashing the villain with it.)

Gaim: Well, I guess this is it.

(Gaim leaves as the screen fades out.)