Chapter 2: A New Teacher

(At Shiketsu High, everything seems fine as a new teacher comes in the classroom, much to the students' shock.)

Camie: Is he...

Jin: Yeah, I guess he is...

Tokumasa: Good afternoon, my new fellow students. My name is Tokumasa Kureshima, and from now on, I shall be your new teacher. Pleased to meet you all.

Students: Pleased to meet you too, teacher.

(Then Tokumasa starts teaching some subjects to the class while noticing Jin as he stares at him for some seconds before resuming his explanation.)

Jin: (in mind) Something tells me he knows something about me.

(Jin thinks as he resumes paying attention to the class.)

(Some minutes later, Jin is seen in the courtyard as he stares at his driver and the lockseeds he got.)

????: My suspicions have been confirmed. YOU are Gaim!

(Jin turns to see Tokumasa.)

Jin: Tokumasa-sensei?

Tokumasa: I heard about Gaim being here, and then I decided to became a teacher here to confirm those rumors.

Jin: Well, it's not a secret to anyone here in school.

Tokumasa: Yeah, but do you know why my last name is Kureshima?

Jin: Actually... nope...

Tokumasa: I am the son of the one who was formerly Kamen Rider Ryugen... but he chose me to be another Kamen Rider because he didn't want me to do something I would regret.

Jin: So I'm not the only Kamen Rider, huh? Took me long enough to find out.

(Then both Jin and Tokumasa place their respective Sengoku Drivers in their waists, and then pull out their respective lockseeds.)

ORANGE!

MELON!

(They place the lockseeds in their drivers and lock them on.)

LOCK ON!

Jin/Tokumasa: Henshin!

SOIYA!

ORANGE ARMS! HANABICHI ON STAGE!

MELON ARMS! TENKA GOMEN!

(They transform into Kamen Riders and start fighting. Zangetsu dodges some of Gaim's slashes until the latter manages to land a slash on him.)

Zangetsu: Not bad, Jin

Zangetsu: Not bad, Jin. (pulls out another lockseed) Not bad at all!

Gaim: Thank you, sensei. (pulls out another lockseed) But I still have some tricks up my sleeves.

LOCK OFF!

PINE!

WATERMELON!

WATERMELON!

LOCK ON!

SOIYA!

PINE ARMS! FUNSAI DESTROY!

WATERMELON ARMS! MIDARE-DAMA! BA-BA-BA-BANG!

(They change forms and clash their attacks, sending each other sprawling. Gaim attacks Zangetsu again, but he blocks his attack. They keep fighting as Gaim lands some hits on Zangetsu, who also manages to land some hits on him.)

Zangetsu: You're doing great indeed

(As Gaim attacks again, Zangetsu shoots him with his Watermelon Gatling, reverting him back to Jin. Zangetsu then reverts to Tokumasa and extends a hand to help him up, and he accepts it.)

Tokumasa: You're doing good, Jin.... But you need to put more strength into your hands.

Jin: More strength into my hands...

(Then Jin and Tokumasa go to the infirmary so Jin can recover as the screen fades out.)