Chapter 4: Taming a Psycho

(At the League of Villains' Hideout, the main members: Magne, Tomura Shigaraki, All For One, Spinner, Kurogiri, and Mr. Compress are seen discussing about what they found through their colleague Himiko Toga.)

Tomura: Toga told us about the armored warrior who easily defeated Twice like he was nothing.

Magne: He also defeated a strange creature who attacked Shiketsu High.

A.F.O.: Now that's a problem.

Spinner: What should we do about him?

A.F.O.: We'll let Toga and three Nomus handle him.

Mr. Compress: What about us?

Tomura: We'll resume our other plan. U.A. is our priority, not Shiketsu.

Kurogiri: Tomura has a point, All Might is our target not this... Gaim guy...

A.F.O.: Then it's settled. I'll send the three Nomus to accompany her in her fight against this Armored Rider.

(Meanwhile, Jin is seen dating Camie until three Nomus and Himiko Toga approach them.)

Toga: You must be the armored hero who defeated Twice

(Camie's eyes widen as the three Nomus flank Toga.)

Jin: You've been sent after me, I suppose. Okay then.

ORANGE!

LOCK ON!

Jin: Henshin!

SOIYA! ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI ON STAGE!

(Jin becomes Kamen Rider Gaim, and then the Nomus charge at him. He charges back at them and slashes them while dodging their attacks. Toga jumps and tries to attack him, but he kicks her in the stomach.)

Gaim: (pulls out another lockseed) I'd better try this on.

LOCK OFF!

PINE!

LOCK ON!

SOIYA! PINE ARMS! FUNSAI DESTROY!

(He changes forms and slams his Pine Iron on the first Nomu before wrapping it around him.)

PINE AU LAIT!

(He slashes the first Nomu three times, destroying him. Zangetsu comes in and clashes with the second Nomu several times.)

Zangetsu: What's wrong? Is that all you have?

(Zangetsu slashes the second Nomu several times.)

Zangetsu: Come at me!

(Zangetsu starts shooting before slashing the second Nomu again before punching him in the gut.)

Zangetsu: Those who own power and privilege have a duty they must fulfill. That's what being a warrior means. Sometimes you have to get your hands dirty in order to do that.

LOCK OFF!

BUDOU!

LOCK ON!

SOIYA! BUDOU ARMS! RYU! HOU! HA-HA-HA!

(Zangetsu changes forms as he shoots the third Nomu down while Gaim and Toga charge at each other and deliver slashes as the former gains the upper hand and punches the latter before slamming her into the wall before punching her in the gut.)

Toga: (coughs) I... surrender...

(Toga passes out as Gaim picks her up in bridal style while Zangetsu prepares to finish both of the Nomus.)

BUDOU SQUASH!

Zangetsu: Take this!

(Ryugen pulls the hammer once, making violet-hued energy shaped after grapes expel from the sides of the Budou Ryuhou, with golden Asian lung energy coils circling the barrel. The energy balls then move to the muzzle of the gun, pooling into one big sphere. Once the charge is complete, seconds before the trigger is pulled, the ball takes the form of an Asian lung's head, and shots are fired at high speeds, finishing the Nomus. Gaim takes Toga while Camie and Zangetsu accompany him as the the screen fades out.)