Chapter 6: Meet Class 1-B

(Jin and Tokumasa are seen at U.A. High as they have a meeting with Class 1-B.)

Awase: Welcome to U

Awase: Welcome to U.A., Mr. Leo and Mr. Tokumasa.

Sen: It's an honor to meet the greatest hero duo of Shiketsu.

Tokumasa: We're the ones to feel honored to be at U.A.

Togaru: We watched what happened between you and Class 1-A. And I must say, you guys did splendid after all.

Shihai: Yeah, those pricks had it coming for looking down at anyone they considered below them.

Jin: Indeed. If anything, they should learn that nobody is superior to anyone.

(Itsuka then bows before the duo.)

Itsuka: Salutations, I'm Itsuka Kendo, Class 1-B's representative.

Jin: (bows) Hi. My name is Jin Leo, and this is my sensei Tokumasa. We're both from Shiketsu High, as you can see.

Itsuka: Well, these are Yosetsu Awase, Sen Kaibara, Togaru Kamakiri, Shihai Kuroiro...

Boys: (in unison) S'up.

Itsuka: Yui Kodai, Kinoko Komori, Ibara Shiozaki...

Girls: (blush) Hi.

Itsuka: Jurota Shishida, Nirengeki Shoda, Pony Tsunotori, Kosai Tsuburaba, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu, Setsuna Tokage, Manga Fukidashi, Juzo Honenuki, Kojiro Bondo, Neito Monoma, Reiko Yanagi and Hiryu Rin.

Jin/Tokumasa: (smile) Nice to meet you all.

1-B: Likewise!

(What none of them know is that one of the students of Class 1-A was watching them, and he wasn't happy at all.)

Iida: So those bastards dare welcome those two strangers to this school... they will pay for this!

(In a night time, two figures attack a little girl's parents, killing them as the little girl cries, and one of the figures uses his weapon to slice her head off. What none of these figures know is that a certain rabbit hero was coming as they leave.)

Mirko: Damn it, I'm too late

Mirko: Damn it, I'm too late. I need to find whoever did this quickly before there are more cases.

(Will Mirko be able to find who killed the little girl and her parents? This is gonna be a real fight.)

(Chapter Ends)