Chapter 5: Gaim and Zangetsu vs Class 1-A

(After defeating Toga, Jin hears her explanation about why she became a villain, and then he felt sympathy as he comforted her, and she eventually became his second girlfriend. Meanwhile Tokumasa is seen as Zangetsu as he slashes both Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki from U.A. for unknown reasons.)

Zangetsu: You're supposed to be heroes? Don't make me laugh.

LOCK OFF!

BUDOU!

LOCK ON!

SOIYA! BUDOU ARMS! RYU! HOU! HA-HA-HA!

(Zangetsu changes forms and start shooting both Izuku and Shoto who dodge the attacks until they decide to charge at him.)

BUDOU SQUASH!

(Zangetsu shoots both Izuku and Shoto down, knocking them out, and then he sees a lockseed in Izuku's hand as he approaches him and picks it up.)

Zangetsu: This doesn't belong to you, Deku!

(Zangetsu then leaves, and the next day Jin wakes up with both Camie and Toga cuddling to him as they wake up as well.)

Camie/Toga: Good morning.

Jin: Good morning.

(They then go to eat a breakfast as they suddenly hear the radio news.)

Reporter: (on radio) Breaking news, two students of U.A. High have been mysteriously attacked in the streets of Musutafu. It's informed that this attack was done by one of the vigilantes, Kamen Rider Zangetsu.

Jin: U.A. High, bullshit! They must be doing some attempt to launch a movie. We can't believe what we hear anymore.

(He turns off the radio as he and his girlfriends proceed to the class.)

(Meanwhile at U.A., most of the students, teachers and staff didn't like the fact their students got defeated by Kamen Rider Zangetsu.)

Bakugo: Tch! How pathetic.

Ochako: I can't believe he did this to Deku-kun.

Momo: Sho deserves justice as well.

(There are ones who were glad to see Kamen Rider Zangetsu in action. They were Class 1-B, Midnight and Mt. Lady.)

Monoma: Who knew a vigilante would put two pricks in their place.

Awase: I wonder who is he.

Juzo: Something tells me we'll find out soon.

(Timeskip)

(Jin and Tokumasa are seen in the streets as they stand in front of Class 1-A, who challenged both Riders to a duel.)

Izuku: Are you those Armored Riders we heard about?

Bakugo: (scoffs) You don't look so tough.

Jin: Tch, really? (he and Tokumasa pull out their drivers) Watch this!

(They place the Sengoku Drivers in their waists as they prepare to transform.)

Jin/Tokumasa: Henshin!

ORANGE!

MELON!

LOCK ON!

SOIYA!

ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI ON STAGE!

MELON ARMS! TENKA GOMEN!

(They transform into Gaim and Zangetsu as they charge at Class 1-A, who charges at them as well. Zangetsu kicks Izuku, punches Bakugo and shoves both Ochako and Tsuyu. The rest of Class 1-A tries to overwhelm him, only for Gaim to punch Shoto away.)