Chapter 7: Gaim vs Overhaul

(Jin is seen walking into the streets of Hosu as he looks for a warehouse. He eventually finds it and prepares to transform.)

ORANGE!

LOCK ON!

Jin: Henshin!

SOIYA! ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI ON STAGE!

(Jin becomes Kamen Rider Gaim, and walks towards the warehouse as he sees some villains guarding the entrance.)

Gaim: This is my stage now!

(Inside the warehouse, Overhaul is seen preparing for an experiment.)

Chronostasis: Sir, we're ready for the experiment.

Overhaul: Good. Prepare to...

(Suddenly he hears his men screaming.)

Overhaul: What happened?

Mimic: Someone is attacking our Eight Bullets.

(Overhaul sees his men dying one by one as Gaim enters the warehouse.)

Overhaul: (grunts) It's Gaim! GET HIM!

(Gaim draws his Musou Saber and slashes both Chronostasis and Mimic as he prepares to finish both of them.)

LOCK ON!

1, 10, 100: ORANGE CHARGE!

(Gaim slashes both villains, finishing them off, much to Overhaul's anger.)

Overhaul: Damn it. This can't be happening!

Gaim: Oh? What's the matter? Losing your man so badly? Or you want revenge on those who wronged you? Or maybe since those damn quirks had risen, your precious Yakuza got overshadowed? Hehehe.

Overhaul: Shut your damn mouth!!!!!

(Overhaul rushes towards Gaim, only to have his shoulder pierced.)

Overhaul: Gahhh!!!!

(He kicks the villain down, knocking him out. After that, he frees the child named Eri. Overhaul gets up, only to be grabbed and thrown down by Zangetsu and stabbed in the heart as the Kamen Rider beheads him.)

Zangetsu: Don't lower your guard, Gaim.

Gaim: Sorry, sensei.

Zangetsu: Also, I was helping a certain rabbit hero in her investigation of two certain Kamen Riders who attacked innocent people lately.

Gaim: Two Kamen Riders?

Zangetsu: Yes, they're Gridon and Kurokage, and their real identities are the somewhat evil counterparts of two students of U.A. High.

(He shows the pictures, and Gaim gets shocked by seeing the evil counterparts of Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki.)

A.R. Izuku Midoriya/Kamen Rider Gridon

 Izuku Midoriya/Kamen Rider Gridon

A.R. Shoto Todoroki/Kamen Rider Kurokage

Gaim: It's those two students we faced lately

Zangetsu: Nope, they look like them, but they're different, like... evil counterparts. Whoever is the mastermind, they're connected to him. 

Gaim: Guess we're gonna have to prepare.

(Gaim then picks Eri up and carries her while Zangetsu follows him. Unbeknownst to them, a certain Kamen Rider is seen picking up the "Wanted" posters of Gridon and Kurokage.)

Fourze: Gridon

Fourze: Gridon... Kurokage... I'll take you out for killing my Meteor Partner Hiro Hamada.

(He says as he walks away, and as the screen fades out, a voice is heard.)

3, 2, 1!

(To be continued.)

A/N: This Kamen Rider Fourze is WAMred's version. And yes, Villain Deku and Villain Todoroki are Kamen Riders Gridon and Kurokage.