Chapter 1: Accepted

(Jin is seen in his house as he and his older sister decide to walk out to buy some groceries.)

Ginka: Are you sure you want to become a hero?

Jin: I can now. With that driver and the lockseeds, nothing can ever stop me from being a hero.

Ginka: What about the Pro Heroes? I don't think they would approve it.

Jin: I don't care. They're nothing but greedy bastards who just do their jobs for fame and money.

(Suddenly an adult figure approaches him.)

????: Excuse me, but did I hear you say you can become a hero?

Jin: Yep. Who are you?

????: I am Kazuma, and I'm a teacher of Shiketsu High.

Ginka: Shiketsu High?

Kazuma: Yes, and we're accepting new students, especially those who don't have a quirk.

Jin: How did you know I don't have a quirk.

Kazuma: Just a feeling.

Jin: I see...

Kazuma: So? Do you accept to enroll at Shiketsu High and become a hero?

(Jin looks at his sister, who nods in agreement.)

Jin: Kazuma-sensei... (bows) I accept.

Kazuma: You can start tomorrow.

(Next day, Jin is seen at Shiketsu High as he looks around the school.)

Jin: Wow, that's so cool. I can't wait to wear such a cool uniform.

????: You must be the new student.

(Jin turns to see another student.)

Inasa: I'm Inasa Yaorashi, and I'm a student at this school

Jin: I'm Jin Leo. (extends a handshake) Nice to meet you.

Inasa: Nice to meet you too.

(Then they shake hands as they go to the principal room. Once Jin gets his schedule, he goes to his classroom to study. Suddenly, a villain starts attacking the school, and it's revealed to be a Byakko Inves.)