Chapter 3: Sex Time (🍋)/Easy Victory

(After his sparring match with the new teacher in Shiketsu High, JIn is seen being approached by Camie Utsushimi.)

Camie: Hey, baby

Camie: Hey, baby.

Jin: Oh, hello Camie.

Camie: Still surprised the new teacher is a Kamen Rider?

Jin: Yep.

Camie: How about a little reward for saving our school from that inves?

Jin: (confused) What do you mean?

(Camie giggles and drags him to her dorm, where she locks the door and pins him against the wall.)

Jin: What are you...

(Camie then kisses Jin on the lips and their tongues interlace each other. Jin's member grew and Camie unbuckles his pants to see a 12 inch member, which makes her blush and her crotch get wet.)

Camie: Oh my, you're built well.

(She then starts to jerk him off while licking the tip of his cock, before she took all of it in her mouth, beginning to bob her head up and down, making him grunt at the amount of pleasure. She then unzips her uniform, and reveals her bosom as she places it on his head.)

Camie: You can suck on mine too.

(He happily agreed, as he took her nipples into his mouth and proceeded to suck on them while licking them at the same time, Camie held onto the back of his head as if she was in pure bliss.)

Camie: Oh yes, Jin. Suck my breasts.

(After an hour, Jin was getting close to his climax as he stopped sucking on Camie's breasts.)

Camie: Ready for the main course?

Jin: You bet I am.

(Then Camie strips and turns around before wiggling her butt and smacking it. Jin then grabs her ass and inserts his member into her vagina.)

Jin: So... tight...

(He then grabbed her hips and began thrusting inside of her at a steady pace.)

Camie: YES, JIN! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK ME HARDER! AHHH! YOU'RE SO GOOD, JIN!

(Jin continued to thrust inside of Camie as he then started to grope her breasts, giving her more pleasure as she sticks her tongue out of her mouth.)

Camie: JIN! I'M CUMMING!

(He thrusts more inside of her.)

Jin: Me too, Camie!

(Then they cum as Jin fills her up, and then she passes out.)

(Timeskip)

(Gaim is seen slashing and shooting one of Twice's clones before slashing another one. He then slashes the third clone before the fourth one comes in along with the real one.)

Gaim: This is my stage now!

SOIYA! ORANGE SQUASH!

(Gaim slashes both the real Twice and his real clone, defeating him as he screams in pain and explodes.)

Gaim: That was easy...

(As he leaves, a blonde girl is seen watching him as she licks her lips, and then the screen fades out.)