chapter 2

That night you dreamt of a forest. It had started out in your grandmother's bookstore. You were listening to your grandparents dance to the song that played at their wedding. My Girl by The Temptations was blasting through the small portable speaker you had given them for their anniversary last year.

"Talkin' bout my girrrllllll, my girl." Your grandfather sang horribly off key, making your grandmother laugh as you watched on from afar. You were supposed to be cleaning up the shelves, returning the borrowed books into their rightful place.

You carried a handful of books in your arms as you moved through the aisles, placing book after book on the shelves as you passed, the entire store memorized from your summers here. The feeling of heat caught your attention, given Christmas was next week. Your grandparents store didn't have any sort of air conditioning or central heat, so you were confused.

A loud scream was heard as you dropped the remaining books in your grasp, the books crashing to the floor as you turned and ran towards your grandmother. The entire store had caught fire and you couldn't see anything, the smoke moving as a filler.

"Grandma! Grandpa!" You screamed hoping one of them would yell back. You continued to move through the flames, trying to get to the spot where you last saw them. But no one was there. You turned in a circle, desperate to catch a glimpse of anyone. Soon the fire was engulfing you, your scream ringing out as you battled the heat engulfing you. You closed your eyes in the hopes that the fire would take you quickly, but that didn't happen.

Everything was suddenly cold. As if the fire never existed. You opened your eyes to a forest. One you didn't recognize, having grown up in the forests that surrounded your home. You were frozen in place, confused as to where you were. Walking forward, you began to follow the trail in front of you, hoping to find someone.

A couple minutes pass before you came across the base of the mountain, an even clearer trail laid out. Alarms rang out in your head, but you ignored them, focused on receiving some help.

You make your way to the cave's entrance, astounded by the lights hanging from overhead. Why would a cave have electricity? You thought. You slowly walked forward, hearing laughter come from further on in the cave.

There were seven men spread out throughout the large room, laughing about something.

"Do you smell that? I think our little dragon is home." One of the men turned towards you, slightly hidden behind a wall of rock.

"Come out, come out little mate." They purred, words coming out as a taunt. "You know how much we love to play Hide and Seek."

You stayed hidden, your breathing becoming erratic as you tried to move back towards the entrance. You made it there only to appear back in the room, the men now standing in front of you.

"Why would you try to run, love? Don't you love our gifts?" The largest one hummed, bringing his hand to cup your face, his own still hidden by the shadows emitting from the cave. You recognized their voice but could not place where you knew them from.

You were frozen in place again as the men surrounded you, your body becoming hot from their hands on you, pulling at your clothes.

"Don't you love us, baby? Why would you be a bad mate and try to run from us?" The man behind you spoke, his hand coming around to cup your breasts in his hand, placing open mouthed kisses across the back of your neck as he spoke. A moan escaped your lips, unable to describe the euphoria you were feeling at the touch.

Opening your eyes again, you were on top of a soft blanket, clothes gone as the seven men surrounded you, warming your body with their touch.

"You are so beautiful my love." You hear as you whimper, a hand pushing your knees open and placing a kiss at your core. All too quickly your lips are pulled apart, fingers spreading you open so another can taste you. A groan escapes you as lips wrap around your clit, sucking you dry of all your nectar.