chapter 3

It was that night when you got the first real look of the boys and what they do for their business.

You were relaxing on the couch, almost completely beneath Jungkook who decided your chest was a "comfy pillow", his weight mimicking the feeling of a weighted blanket, and close to falling asleep listening to Jin cook in the kitchen when the front doors opened. Mr. Choi led the people in, well, he followed behind the people who couldn't wait for him to open the doors fully.

You jolted from your position at the sound of the footsteps making their way to where you were, causing Jungkook to hide your body with his own, his head turning to look at the intruders, eyes narrowed and showing his dragon is in control. The others quickly follow suit, moving to stand in front of the couch, blocking your view of the men, and their view of you.

"Jung, Kim. What have I said about barging into my home? You are supposed to call before even stepping foot onto my property." Namjoon's voice was rigid and void of emotion as he spoke, you could see his jaw locking as he stared at the men. You try to move a little bit so you could peek around Yoongi's body but a little growl from Jungkook keeps you still.

"We are sorry Sirs. But we have a problem." A small voice speaks back quickly.

"I'll determine if it is a problem or not." Namjoon is quick to reply, motioning for the men to speak.

"Our gun deal was a trap. We were ambushed. Seo was in the middle of making sure the man had our money when shots started raining in from the top of the storage units. The guy ran off with half the guns, and about twenty of our men didn't make it. Seo being one of them." You stifled a gasp at the man's words, making Jungkook turn his attention to you.

He was trying to keep your attention off the interaction, caressing your face with his fingers as he moved to place soft kisses on your jaw. But that just made you gasp again, his mouth meeting a spot just below your jaw. You felt him smirk into your skin, now placing open mouthed kisses as he continued to explore your neck, looking for the perfect spot to place his mark.

You could vaguely hear the conversation taking place, your focus on your surroundings weaning as your body warms, aroused by the sensation of Jungkook sucking marks onto your skin.

You had not forgotten about yesterday's events and neither had Jungkook, who was determined to cover the bruises on your neck with one's of his own making. He almost wished that man was still alive, just so he could play around with him before his demise. Instead, he would settle with knowing his ministrations would bring you pleasure and prove to the world you were theirs.

He growls into your neck at his thoughts. You were theirs just as much as they were yours. That thought alone made him hard, his tip already leaking in anticipation.

You gasp as you feel him bite on the skin of your shoulder, his tongue working to soothe the red skin. You don't understand your feelings, goosebumps making themselves known all over your skin as you bare your neck even more for him. You don't know why you are moving so fast with them, when you just found out about their bond with you. You feel like you should be moving slow, getting to know them before letting them mark and suck at your skin. But you can't help it.

"Is that a woman gasping?" One of the men ask, moving to the side to see behind his bosses as he hears your reactions to Jungkook. He stops when a gun is pointed at him by Taehyung, the man not in the mood for the lackey's games and certainly not wanting the man to lay eyes on his mates in such a vulnerable position.

Soon enough the men leave and the boys turn around to find you and Jungkook on the couch, a grin on his face as you try to catch your breath, a large mark on your neck from Jungkook's actions while your face is flushed.