chapter 4

You watched Jungkook stalk forward, his eyes red as his dragon begins to take control. The rest of the boys follow into the room, slowly sitting around you on the bed, pupils dilated as they watch Jungkook make himself comfy in between your legs, his body resting on your own.

You quickly begin to grow nervous, never managing to get this close to someone before you leave, your own fears and insecurities getting in the way. These seven men, however, love you despite every reason you have given them. A hand brushing your hair behind your ear brings you back into the room, Jin's warm eyes reassuring you that everything was going to be okay.

"Don't worry baby girl, we will be gentle. We thank you for letting us be your first." Namjoon whispers in your ear, his voice soothing but sending tingles down your spine to your core, the warmth between your legs becoming noticeable.

The room quickly becomes warm, your leggings and shirt becoming too much for your skin to handle. You start to squirm in your spot, moving your hands to the top of your leggings when a warm hand stops you. You look away from Namjoon to see Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin now rubbing soft circles into your thighs and hips, moving closer to your core as their nostril's flair.

"You smell so good, love" Jimin whispers as Jungkook begins to place kisses up your neck, feverish in his attempt to have you smelling like him, smelling like them.

Hands begin to run up your sides while another pair run down your legs, massaging small circles into your calves. Arms make their way under your shoulders, lifting you off the body as someone pulls you into their lap, your upper half resting on their lap as the maknae's continue their ministrations.

"Boys, you know the rules." Namjoon's strong voice speaks, tone unwavering despite the obvious hunger he was feeling. Jungkook pouts, moving off you, the others following suit as Jin moves from your side where his hands were playing with your hair. He moves to sit in front of you, sitting on his feet as he runs his hands up your legs. The rest of the men move off the bed, sitting in various spots around the room.

"Eyes on me, love." Jin's voice moves straight to your core, your cunt fluttering as his voice becomes raspy, almost growling out the words as he grasps onto the edge of your leggings, pulling them slowly down your legs, kissing the exposed skin on his way down.

Placing one last kiss on each of your ankles, he moves his way back up until his face is level with your core, his eyes now red as he breathes in. He groans, before moving to your hips. You watch as he kisses the skin above your underwear before using his teeth to rip your underwear off your body.

You gasp, your favorite underwear in shreds. He just chuckles as you, knowing you wouldn't be thinking of your clothing in a second. All to quickly you feel his breathe on your cunt, the warmth of his words causes you to try to close your legs. His grip just tightens around your thigh, holding one leg open while Yoongi moves to hold the other one out, your core now completely exposed to the seven men.

Your eyes roll into the back of your head as you feel Jin's long finger rub from your opening to your clit, the roughness of his fingers making you clench.

Jin groans at the taste of you, a sweet contrast to the heat his body was feeling. Just being in front of you, your legs open as if to display his favorite meal, ready for him to devour, made his cock swell in size, a prominent bulge now pushing against his dress pants.

He wants to just devour you whole, his dragon wanting to make you theirs, breed you full of his cum until it's dripping down your delicious thighs. Leave marks into your skin, showing the world who you belong to. But he knows how special this is, his final mate finally and willingly choosing to complete their bond.