chapter 9

It had been a couple of minutes since they had arrived at the specified warehouse, Hobi's software being utilized to ensure your presence. Namjoon and Jungkook were quiet as the watched two of their men pick the lock of the back door Hoseok had told them to enter through.

"Okay, I want you three to enter first, we need to see if there are any men lingering. You guys have been trained for stealth with Jungkook, we believe in you." Namjoon spoke, his voice teetering as he pointed to three of Jungkook's chosen men.

"We need to move quickly. I don't want any more time wasted. We need to get Y/N back before that fucker makes another move on her." The twenty or so men surrounding the two dragons nodded their confirmations. They knew how important their mission was.

Upon the door opening, Jungkook could tell something was wrong; it was way to quiet to be holding a mafia operation let alone a hostage. There should be men everywhere, roaming the hallways, especially if you meant as much to the leader as he said. Before he could say anything to his men, they began walking through the door and into the long hallway.

"Something smells off, boss." Namjoon looked up from his gaze at Jungkook to see one of his men speak, leaning down to wipe his finger on the ground. Picking something up, he smelled his finger before his eyes widened.

"It's a trap! Run!" But before the men could even move, a loud blast sounded from inside, fire taking over the entire building, blowing the two dragons and their men over fifty feet away, into another building.

Namjoon couldn't help but let out a loud growl, his ears ringing from the blast as he looked at where the warehouse previously sat, flames rising from the foundation. He could hear Hoseok in his headpiece, yelling out commands and questions.

His clan was beyond angry at the turn of events. Hoseok's information was usually correct, so how could this one man manage to outsmart their brain?

Getting up off the floor, Namjoon turned around to assess his team, making sure no one else was injured from the blast. He couldn't believe this happened. It was the first time they had fallen for a trap, and it would be the last.

"Hoseok, how did this happen?" He asked aloud, listening to his mates yelling in the background of the other end.

"He must have called from the warehouse, and then moved. It won't happen again." Jungkook groaned as he listened in. He was in shambles as he realized his mate wasn't being held here.

No one could believe what was happening. How had Bangtan been fooled?

Jimin had his focus on the screen, your shivering body pushed far against the corner of the bed as you tried to cover yourself. His fists were clenched in anger as he listened to his surroundings. He could not figure out how they had the address wrong but were able to access the cameras to where you were being held. It didn't make sense.

"Hoseok, where is this feed coming from? Is there a way to bypass the servers of the cameras and redirect the feed from its original source?" Jimin called out, not exactly knowing where his mate was but not wanting to remove his sight from you.

"Good thinking Jimin! Let me check." Hoseok called back, immediately moving back to his personal workstation and creating a code to help trace the original feed.

After a couple of minutes, he was able to figure out the original source, but he knew it would take him some time to sort through all off the firewall to gain the location the feed is coming from. Relaying the information to Namjoon and the others, he set out to work. He was almost about to break through the not-so-impressive firewall when he received a call.