Grover loses his pants and We went bullfight

(How Amara pic is ^)

Amara pov

That jerk! He left me and Grover at the bus stop. One minute I went to get a snack for the road the next gone.

I am going to kill him and even Grover is worried sick." No no no....."Grover said panicked." I can't fail him...I can't lose him as a lost her."

"Grover"

"Nonono I am a horrible seek..."

"GROVER!"

He stopped talking as I held his shoulder he looks up at me. I am the tallest in the group for getting my growth spurt early.

"Calm down we will find him.....we just need a plan and we will get him to safety wherever camp is"

Grover looked at me in shock. "How do you know it's a camp?" He said as ship snuck out my bag and goes to merge with a nearby bike.

"Long story short. A man and a woman met me and told me I was fated to follow you and Percy. Then the fury, the fates, and the fact you a saytar confirmed it. Also, you might need to get strong perfume to hide your goat smell....now come on I got us a ride."

A motorbike comes up next with markings of ship Grover looked shocked. " What now?"

" Long story comes on. I know where Percy could be..." I said getting a text from Percy apologizing for leaving and heading to Montauk with his mom. I freaked... Demigods are not supposed to use the phone because it increases their chance of being found.

" COME ON!" I hopped in the driver's seat and Grover hops behind me after losing his pants " OK BUT YOU HAVE TO ANSWER LATTTTTTEEEERRRR!"

I immediately zoom off. We were driving for a while then suddenly I saw ugly as I stopped the bike on the empty road.

" SHIT, THAT'S..." Grover panicked seeing the Minotaur. He smells Grover and looks at us roaring. " GOGOGOGO!" 

I immediately drove with ship help. the guy is still chasing us but from a huge distance till he started throwing trees and rocks at us and the worst part it started to rain heavily when we reached Montauk. Looks like when we were getting chased I took a long way.

Grover's face fell seeing the weather as we arrived at long island. " Hurricane...." he said and that made me worried. the fighting about something lost is getting serious and harming the mortal world. we have to get to......

"TRRREEEEEEEE!!!!!" Grove said as a huge tree trunk land in front of us making me and grove fly but ship got bigger and caught us both with his body before slowly shirking. " what is this?" Grover asked shocked as Ship became a puppy size again.

" Ship ship!" ship asked if I was ok " yeah I am fine boy.... just some alien pet I got from mom and dad. Come on we have to find his cabin!"

we heard the roar from the distance as we ran and ship morf into my backpack. Grover tried to get his scent but had no luck till I stopped at a blue cabin at the edge after wiping the water off my glasses. " GROVER THERE!" I yelled as we head to the cabin. 

Grover knocked on the door and Percy's mom opened the door in shock still in her nightgown and Percy in his PJs as well as they looked at me and Grover soaked to the bone.

"Searching all night," he gasped. "What were you thinking?" His mother looked at him in terror — not scared of Grover, but of why he'd come.

"Percy," she said, shouting to be heard over the rain. "What happened at school? What didn't you tell me?"