My Claiming and Percy become lord of toilets

Amara's Pov

Soon we were taken around camp and learned how the place is with fighting and all. I saw at the attic window someone there and Chiron is right. No one is alive there...it is the oracle.

I see that the camp grows strawberries for expenses and there are 12 cabins but there is supposed to be one for hades and Hestia. Percy almost went to his dad's cabin before Chiron stopped him. I saw the hearth and smiled seeing a young girl tending to it. She saw me and her eyes widen in surprise as she waves at me and I waved back.

I got lost in thought as Percy talked to Chiron but when I heard him ask if the underworld is real. I knew he wants to reduce his mom. I pat his shoulder and smiled trying to cheer him up.

Soon we were taken to Annabeth as Chiron had to teach archery.

She was reading a book in Greek on buildings.

"Cabin eleven," Chiron told me, gesturing toward the doorway. "Make yourself at home."

Out of all the cabins, eleven looked the most like a regular old summer camp cabin, with an
emphasis on the old. The threshold was worn down, the brown paint peeling. Over the doorway was one of those doctor's symbols, a winged pole with two snakes wrapped around it. A caduceus.

Percy held my hand as we entered the cabin. Inside, it was packed with people, both boys, and girls, way more than the number of bunk beds.

Sleeping bags were spread all over the floor. It looked like a gym where the Red Cross had set up an evacuation center. The cabin needs renovation...I should add it to my list. Chiron didn't go in. The door was too low for him. But when the campers saw him they all stood and bowed respectfully.

"Well, then," Chiron said. "Good luck, Percy and Amara. I'll see you at dinner...Amara, you can sit with us camp directors." He said before he galloped away toward the archery range.

I stood in the doorway, looking at the kids. They weren't bowing anymore. They were staring at me, sizing me up. I knew this routine. I'd gone through it enough at school in my last life.

"Well?" Annabeth prompted. "Go on."

So naturally, Percy tripped coming in the door and made a total fool of himself. There were some snickers from the campers but stopped when I glared as I helped him up.

Annabeth announced, "Percy Jackson...Amara Tennyson, meet cabin eleven."
"Regular or undetermined?" somebody asked.

I didn't know what to say, but Annabeth said, "Undetermined."
Everybody groaned. I guess that means that we are not claimed by godly parents that mean.

A guy who was a little older than the rest came forward. "Now, now, campers. That's what we're
here for. Welcome, Percy. You can have that spot on the floor, right over there."

The guy was about nineteen, and he looked pretty cool. He was tall and muscular, with short-
cropped sandy hair and a friendly smile. He wore an orange tank top, cutoffs, sandals, and a leather necklace with five different-colored clay beads. The only thing unsettling about his appearance was a thick white scar that ran from just beneath his right eye to his jaw, like an old knife slash. He is hot even though Percy looks like he agreed but not my type. Then I remembered...he was the one who helped nurse me back to health.

"This is Luke," Annabeth said, and her voice sounded different somehow. I glanced over and saw she was blushing. She saw us looking, and her expression hardened again. "He's your counselor for now."

"For now?" I asked.

"You're undetermined," Luke explained patiently. "They don't know what cabin to put you in, so
you're here. Cabin eleven takes all newcomers, all visitors. Naturally, we would. Hermes, our patron, is the god of travelers."