Feb 27

A/N: Hi! Here I am one year later!

Honestly, I had planned to talk more. Write a really long apology. But then I realised that would make me want to write less, and I won't make promises then burn myself out trying to keep them.

I'm sorry for the hiatus. Stuff happened. I feel like it could be summed up by me finding out two days ago that I grew a patch of white hair from stress. Like, an actual, noticeable patch that someone pointed out, not just random strands. I'm already graying and I've just stopped being a teenager. To be honest, if that white patch grew out, it could look cool. But the stress would kill me first probably. (Also why is growing a patch of white hair kind of Eugene-core. He would go through this in uni, I know it.)

Anyways, I do want to finish this someday but irl stuff is tough and motivation has been fickle. So I'm not sure if I can update on a schedule, I'm just gonna throw stuff out when I want to. The schedule's been ruined anyway. Lol.

Onto lighter topics, thank you endlessly for your patience and all the comments you guys leave even during the hiatus <3 they're the only things that keep me going. Seriously. You guys are so sweet and your comments are hilarious XD also I'm sorry about the QNA chapter, I've been kind of leaving it there while I focus on the main text (this fic has reached 120k words by the way), maybe I'll pick it up sometime.

Important changes happen to the status quo this chapter!! :D

Also, I'm partially blaming Arlex / the Valentine's Day chapter for being so tough to write that it killed my motivation for a year haha.

-

Name: Forging Friendships (Developer)

Posted on: February 27. 6:30am.

Message: Hello everyone,

We're scheduled for a quick maintenance from 12:30pm to 1:15pm. All servers will be down and service will resume at 1:15pm. Apologies for the inconvenience!

-

Name: UndeadFox

Commented on: February 27. 7:20am.

Comment: "Quick maintenance"... how ironic that this is the chapter that breaks the hiatus of this story. You know when a quick break turns into a year-long, depression-fueled, apathetic-headbanging-to-Mr-Brightside hiatus? Yeah.

(Although, to be fair, the Forging Friendships maintenance was planned before the hiatus as part of the plot lmao.)

-

Name: BlueInk

Commented on: February 27. 7:25am.

Comment: Foxie... what on Earth are you on

-

Name: CloudShift

Commented on: February 27. 7:31am.

Comment: never doubt foxie, she has her methods

-

Name: UndeadFox

Commented on: February 27. 7:33am.

Comment: Aww, you know me well Cloud :)

-

Name: CloudShift

Commented on: February 27. 7:35am.

Comment: :)