MEETING WITH THE MINISTRY (PART TWO)

Harry nervously tapped his fingers against the mahogany table of the Ministry meeting room. He didn't like where this was going. He knew what he had to endure once he got home: a screaming fit from Ginny, most likely, even though she already knew about it, she hated overnight working unless this was absolutely necessary and from her expression when he told her what was making him stay late, he knew she didn't like it. Not one bit.

Shacklebot had told them what was going on and who was coming. Some woman named Lady Domina Stagnum who was somehow a constant visitor of the Ministry and had been going there for centuries, as the rumor said. He didn't believe it. What is she, immortal? But he couldn't say no. It was said that this woman asked for him, Ron and Hermione personally. As well as Draco Malfoy and Susan Longbottom who had known her in their childhood time in the Ministry. Shacklebot told him that no one in the Ministry ever had denied her anything, for some reason. They tried to once, it didn't end well.

He glanced at his companions in the room. Shacklebot was subconsciously twirling his wand around his fingers and Hermione was pacing around behind her seat while Ron tried - in vain - to make her sit while constantly flashing dark looks at Malfoy who was having a civilized chat with Susan Longbottom (nee Bones).

He was a bounty hunter, not necessarily an employee of the Ministry but he'd been working with them, the Aurors, every once in a while, trading information with the Aurors. It was rare for a bounty hunter to be helping the Ministry because the pay is usually bigger if done individually. At first, Harry guessed it was just because Malfoy didn't need the money and he just needed to do something other than just sit in the middle of his gloomy manor and think about every horrible thing that had been done there, until the both of them made truce and he discovered that beneath the smug smirk and sneer of the ex-Slytherin Prince was actually a decent guy. Ron was in with the truce, naturally, but Harry didn't think he bought Malfoy's 'nice-ness' as he called it.

Finally Harry, having enough of the wait, pushed back his chair and stood up, about to talk to Shacklebot about them probably being set up when the doors was pushed open by a teenage boy in a sea-green robe. Every wizard (and witch's) head turned towards the doors when the boy strode in followed by six other teenagers that looked somewhere near his age in a variety of colored robes and lastly followed by a woman in a pronounced emerald-green robes that shimmered in the light as if real luminous emeralds were sewn onto it. She had waist-length long, black hair that framed her face. Astonishing, deep-blue eyes peeked through long, dark lashes, looking at all of them in turn and a smile pulled at the corners of her lips. She clapped her hands.

"Perfect! You're all here." She said in a voice that sounded like fluid. "I do thank you, Minister, for accepting my...pleas for a meeting at such a short time. And it is such an important meeting too." She said, smiling at Shacklebot who just nodded stiffly.

"Lady Domina." Shacklebot said and bowed.

Harry was shocked by his actions. Bowing to another person wasn't some kind of custom he'd seen anyone do unless it was to some prejudiced pureblood or egotistical person or something, but Shacklebot didn't seem to be someone who'd do that to anyone. He was reluctant to do it, but when Hermione did, he decided it was best to do the same. He looked up when he heard one of the teenagers suddenly snickered.

It was the blond boy in the white robe and wearing the purple shirt with the letters SPQR in it, surrounded by a laurel crown. He had blue eyes too, though not as startling as the woman's, and had a scar on his upper lip. His friends grinned at him curiously except for the girl beside him who seemed to get it.

"What is it?" The one who pushed open the door, asked.

In a way, Harry could say that he was his look-alike. Except that the boy was obviously younger, tanner and more muscular. His hair was more side-swept than messy and his eyes were sea-green rather than emerald-green. He didn't have glasses of a lightning-shaped scar either. All-in-all, he seemed to be just like any other teenager Harry had met, except for one tiny detail: his aura. HE couldn't explain it really, but it was weird. The boy practically reeked of power. It was rolling off him in waves. And there was something in his eyes too. They had that shattered look in them that Harry remembered seeing after the war he'd fought all those years ago against Voldemort. It was healing, but it was still slightly there. It unnerved him a bit. The boy seemed to be barely in his twenties and he looked broken, although his demeanor says different. Harry wondered slightly what he'd been through. But then he shook it away.