CHAPTER 1

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

EARLY MORNING

Jungkook enter the room and remove the blinds and open the windows to let the sunlight and morning fresh air enters the room.

You wiggle a little and cover your face with duvet. Jungkook sat at the edge of bed besides you.

JK: Wake up princess. Otherwise you'll be late for your college.

YOU: (sleepy voice) What time is it?

JK: It's 7 am.

YOU: Hmmmmm.

JK: Did you sleep well last night?

YOU: Obviously no.

JK: (chuckle) I knew that.

YOU: (whining) Why did you ask?

Yesterday you both moved here in new neighborhood. And you are not able to sleep in a new place at first day.

JK: Wake up. I'll be preparing breakfast.

YOU: Hmmmm ok.

JK: I m not leaving until you woke up.

You stretch your body and sat up on the bed rubbing your eyes. Jungkook then make his way towards kitchen to prepare breakfast and you got up and get ready for college.

It was his daily routine to wake you up and prepare breakfast before leaving for office. Though he have maids for everything but he likes to cook by himself. If he is busy and not around then maids cook.

JEON YN

17 years old.
Beautiful and innocent.
Sweet and caring.
Understanding.
Small height.
Stubborn.
Curious about everything.
Got art skills from Jungkook.
Got beauty from taehyung.
Passionate about everything just like Jk.
Mischievous and unique just like taehyung.

BREAKFAST

JK: Did you decide which club are you joining?

YOU: (mouth stuffed with food) Not yet.

JK: Tomorrow is your last day to submit your form.

YOU: Yeah. I was thinking of selecting something new which i haven't tried before.

JK: And what is it?

YOU: (counting with fingers) Taekwondo, flying yoga, Dancing and singing. Yup. These are the only options that i haven't tried yet.

JK: Well i won't recommend you Taekwondo and flying yoga.

YOU: (curious) Have you ever tried flying yoga?