CHAPTER 3

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

KOREA

AIRPORT

Jhope along with suga and RM was on Incheon international airport seeing jhope off who is going to London to meet one of his friend.

RM: (calmly) Well i know it's really common but message once you reached.

JHOPE: (concern) Yeah sure. I will.

RM: (serious) You know..... though it's a normal visit and everything is now back to normal...... but still i feel a little scared as i don't wanna us to separate again.

JHOPE: (comforting) Yeah i know. Don't worry. Everything is now fine now.

RM: (sadly) Hope other members are also fine wherever they are. We couldn't be able to find them.

SUGA: (concern) By the way how long will it take for you to return?

JHOPE: Maybe two or three weeks.

SUGA: (straight face) Wrap your work there quickly then you have to prepare the group for comeback.

JHOPE: (laughing) Don't worry hyung you are also a good choreographer and besides (patting rm's shoulder) you have leader by your side.

RM: (playfully) Hah you think i will took risk to choreograph.

SUGA: (calmly) Ok ok now go.

Jhope bid goodbye to both of them and then left.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JEON MANSION

Jungkook was as usual preparing breakfast. You went down stairs and when you saw him the story he told you started to roam in your head. You were feeling sad and hurt for him. After finding out what happened to him there is no way by which you can do anything for his happiness. Somehow you felt a little guilty making him remember all those memories. You wanted to ask him something about his partner, your other dad, like his name, his picture, any thing but you don't want to bring that topic again.

JK: (smile) What's your plan for today?

YOU: I was thinking of going to shopping with Aerum.

JK: Oh good. I was also supposed to meet jimin today so i will drop you at his house.

YOU: (smile) Ok.

You can sense that he is still sad because of yesterday so you decided to lighten his mood.

YOU: (playfully) Appa shouldn't it be Jimin hyung for you?