CHAPTER 4

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JHOPE: (huge smile) It's been so long since we met. How have you been.

MR HAN: (smile) Yeah it's been really long. Since you went back to Korea we were only in touch through calls.

JHOPE: Yeah. Life just got really busy.

MR HAN: (chuckle) Yeah i know. And I've watched your choreographed songs. And that's are awesome.

JHOPE: (laugh) Thank you so much. How is your educational institution going.

MR HAN: (sigh) Everything going fine except for one thing in one of my college.

JHOPE: (concerned) What?

MR HAN: We were supposed to start the new session of clubs but unfortunately our dance teacher have to leave because of someone's death in his family so our dance club classes will be delayed. Except for this everything going smoothly and perfectly.

JHOPE: (worried) Oh it's sad to hear.

MR HAN: (calmly) Where have you been staying and for how long you are here.

JHOPE: (playfully) I have my own apartment if you forgot. (chuckle) I planned to stay for like two weeks. I wanna see around and enjoy a little.

MR HAN: You came alone?

JHOPE: Yeah. Hosung was busy as his exams were around the corner so he can't come. And you know my wife, she is so attentive when it comes to Hosung's studies. So she'll gonna keep an eye on her.

MR HAN: Oh ok. But Your son Hosung is really a nice boy. He is not like other kids who will need a someone's watch to make him studied. He is also good at studies.

JHOPE: Yeah yeah i know. But you know my wife didn't want him to feel that he have no one watching around. In the end everyone need a superior to watch them.

MR HAN: Yeah i understand. She really is an active woman who always make sure that her son have her back.

JHOPE: (smile) Yeah she is.

MR HAN: Do visit my house. My children really missed you. And when i told them that you are coming here they are really excited to meet you.

JHOPE: I will Mr Han.

MR HAN: (playfully) How many times i have told you don't be formal with me. You are like my little brother.

JHOPE: Okay. By the way Mr Han (chuckle) oh my.... I mean hyung if you want i can teach dance till your teacher came back.