CHAPTER 10

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

All the members were in the kitchen having breakfast and sharing their stories amd how their life changed after that and how they've been living till now.

You also come down stairs and notice some new faces. Jungkook notice you and you to everyone.

You bow to them and smile lightly towards them. There were 2 new faces.

SUGA: How are you yn? You grown up so much.

YOU: (light smile) I m good. Thanks.

SUGA: (smile) I m your Yoongi uncle. My name is Min Yoongi but you can also call me suga.

YOU: (confused) Sugar?? (blurt out) Did your parents love sugar this much that they named you this.

You got jhope laughing his heart out.

SUGA: Suga. No R in my name.

JK: (giggling) Princess it's his nick name.

You nodded.

RM: And i m kim Namjoon. Your joonie uncle.

JK: You can also call him Rap Monster.

YOU: (excited) Really!!!!

Namjoon nodded as he left with no options. He knows that jk have told you about them being a kpop band but still rap monster will be something odd for you as you are not familiar with their past stories.

YOU: (amazed) Wow! That's cool. Rap monster is cool. I'll call you that. Ok.

Namjoon nodded while smiling.

JIN: Yesterday i didn't introduce myself properly so i should do it now. I m your jin uncle. My name is Kim Seokjin. You can call me Seokjin and jin whatever you want. And i want you to remember that i m also called WWH. World-----

JK: Ahhh hyung not here. Ok. That's long time ago. That's not gonna work now.

JIN: (rapping) Yahh. How can you cut me like that. I m older than you. You young generation don't have manners and what do you mean by long time ago. It didn't matter. I m still WWH. Ok.

You were looking at them with shocked and wide eyes. Jimin who was sitting beside you notice and giggle and whisper in your ear.

JIMIN: This is normal. If you can't see them bickering or jungkook making fun of him and jin hyung rapping like this then that's not normal.

You turn towards jimin and blink few times while he just smile at you.

JIN: Ok so i was introducing myself.

You turn back to jin and he continues.

JIN: I am also called WWH. World. Wide. Handsome.

JK: Don't worry princess. That's just his past self coming in front.