CHAPTER 6

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

TAE: (mumble) So this is the college. Why might he visit this college?

Taehyung made his way towards the principal's office.

After getting permission to come inside he went inside and greeted the principal.

TAE: Morning. I m Kim Taehyung. I want to have a little talk with you if you don't mind.

MR HAN: Morning Mr Kim. Of course we can talk. And i think i knew what you wanna talk about.

TAE: (confused) What do you mean?

MR HAN: I know that you are taehyung a former member of bts and i guess you are here to know about your member jhope.

TAE: Oh my Mr Han you gave me goosebumps. Yes. It's the same reason why i came here. So can you help me. Can you tell me where he could be?

MR HAN: Yes Mr Kim. You can wait in the waiting room. He is currently taking a class. He teaches dance here as a transfer teacher. I will tell him to meet you.

TAE: Oh thanks a lot Mr Han.

Taehyung was waiting in the waiting room when suddenly the door open revealing jhope. They both look at each other in shocked for few moments and then taehyung suddenly hug him tightly. Jhope was taken aback and was still shocked but still hug him back tightly.

JHOPE: (shocked) Taehyung....... It's you? Taehyung.......

TAE: (hugging him) It's me hyung.

After few moments they both broke the hug.

JHOPE: (smile) Taehyung.... How come you here?

TAE: (smile) I came here in search of you. How have you been.

JHOPE: I am fine. How about you?

TAE: I m also fine. (sigh in relief) Hyung you don't know how I've been searching for you for so long.

JHOPE: (chuckle) It's good thing that we've met.

TAE: Yeah it's good.

JHOPE: Let's have lunch together here in college cafeteria. Let's have chitchat.

TAE: (smile) Sure.

They both went to college cafeteria and sat their while telling each other their stories and remembering their past while smiling and laughing.

TAE: And you know I've been with jin hyung all this long.

JHOPE: (excited) Really. And I've been with suga hyung and Namjoon.