CHAPTER 8

It was midnight when you woke up feeling hungry

It was midnight when you woke up feeling hungry. You saw jungkook sleeping beside you. You know if you call him he will woke up for you but you don't want to disturb him so you quietly get up and make your way to the kitchen.

Almost all the lights were off, just few small bulbs were on giving enough light to see where you're going.

You open the fridge to look for something to eat. Luckily there was fresh food which they prepared today but you didn't have mood to eat those.

You sigh and close the fridge and turn around to find someone standing behind you. He was taehyung, the man on whom you spilled drink twice. You flinch really hard but controlled yourself to not scream at this hour. He quickly hold you from shoulders.

TAE: (concerned) Are you alright.

YOU: (sigh) (breathing heavily) You scared the hell out of me. God.

TAE: (smile lightly) (confused) But what did i do?

YOU: Standing behind me silently in the dark just like a ghost. I was about to scream at this hour.

TAE: (chuckle) I m sorry but what are you doing here.

YOU: I was hungry. Looking for something to eat.

TAE: There is food from dinner.

YOU: (pout) Yeah. But i don't want to eat that.

TAE: Ok. Do you want me to cook something for you?

YOU: (shocked) Will you?

TAE: (chuckle) Why not.

You just shrugged your shoulder.

TAE: Wait. I'll make something.

YOU: Ok.

He took out some bread, put some pizza sauce on it, sprinkle a good amount of cheese on it and then put them in air fryer for few minutes.

YOU: (curious) What were you doing here. I mean awake at this hour.

TAE: I like to eat midnight snacks.

YOU: Hmmmm. (curious) (confused) Wait but i don't remember having these ingredients in our house.

TAE: Me and hobi hyung buy these today but we planned to stay here so we just unload our grocery here.

YOU: (shocked) You also call him hobi? And is he also here?

TAE: (chuckle) Yeah.

YOU: Hmmm. It's a little weird.

TAE: (concerned) What's weird.