CHAPTER 5

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

JK: (giggling) What are you doing?

TAE: (deep voice) Loving you.

Taehyung simply said and again started pecking jungkook's lips multiple times making him giggle more.

JK: Shouldn't we complete this? Rap mon hyung will be back any moment with yn.

TAE: (whisper seductively in ears) I indirectly said to Namjoon hyung to come late just for this.

JK: (whisper back) You are such a brat.

TAE: (chuckle) Only when it comes to making love with you.

JK: (blush) Ok ok. Now let's complete this. I wanna cum.

TAE: (seductively) As you wish my baby.

Taehyung said and attack jungkook's lips kissing him roughly and passionately, pinning his both hands with the mattress while once again started thrusting deep inside jungkook making the him to moan with each thrust.

After birth of yn, taehyung and jungkook didn't get this intimate more often as they now have a child in a growing age who needs them by her side 24/7. They do get time to make out and make love together but less than before. Therefore taehyung request Namjoon to take yn out so that they could spend time with each other.

JK: Ahh~ i m close. 

TAE: Mee too~

After few thrust both cum together, taehyung inside jungkook while jungkook on their stomachs.

Taehyung gently peck jungkook's lips and slowly pull out making him moan and himself groan.

TAE: (pulling jungkook in his embrace) I love you koo.

JK: (snuggling into the taehyung's chest) Love you too tae.

TAE: We should now get freshen up.

JK: (pouty) Not now. I m tired.

TAE: (chuckle) Ok you rest. I'll freshen up and then cook something to eat.

JK: (hug tightly) Ok but let's stay like this for a little more.

TAE: (peck jungkook's forehead) Ok.

After few moments

Taehyung was in the kitchen when Namjoon along with his family and three year old yn enters.