CHAPTER 7

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jungkook was sitting in a chair in the hospital, head hunging low and was crying non-stop.

Taehyung and jhope enters the hospital following jimin.

JHOPE: (concerned) Why hospital? I hope nothing serious huh.

TAE: Hope so. But were did jimin go?

JHOPE: I think he head straight.

TAE: Hyung, there he is.

Jimin knelt in front of him and rub his knees to comfort him.

Taehyung and jhope couldn't saw jungkook's face as his face was in his palms.

JIMIN: Don't cry like this Jungkook-ah. We will find a way. Don't worry.

JK: (crying) Hyung.... Her blood group matches taehyung's. And we don't know anything about him. What if something happens to her. She is all what I have. She is the only memory related to taehyung i have.

JIMIN: (wiping jk's tears) Don't worry. Everything will be alright.

Just then jimin heard of someone calling his name. He turn towards the sound source meanwhile jk was still crying silently and didn't notice anything.

Jimin saw taehyung and jhope standing there with shocked and confused expression.

JIMIN: (shocked) Taehyung, Hobi hyung.

When jungkook heard taehyung's name he shot his head up and saw them both standing there.

Taehyung turn his gaze towards jungkook and met his red eyes because of crying. Jungkook stood up from chair and was about to say something when taehyung engulf him in a hug.

Jungkook started crying loudly while hugging taehyung tightly. Taehyung was patting jungkook's head and caressing his back to calm him down. He don't know what's the reason of him crying and why they are in hospital, he saw jungkook crying and couldn't hold in anymore and hug him tightly.

JIMIN: Hyung...... How are you? ...... how..... how come you here?

JHOPE: We saw you and follow you. First tell me what's going on here?

Jimin told jhope everything. Jungkook and taehyung was a little far from them therefore taehyung couldn't understand properly what he said.

JK: (hugging him tightly) (crying) T-taehyung.....

Taehyung hum in response while caressing jk's back.

JK: (crying) T-taehyung..... YN.....

Jungkook was crying really badly that he couldn't able to speak.

TAE: (softly) What happened?