CHAPTER 2

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

TAE: (breathing heavily) Jungkook-ah i don't think we can make through it together. So promise me one thing, you then never tell her about me.

JK: (breathing heavily) Shut up tae. We'll gonna make through it together.

TAE: But in case, promise me this. You'll gonna take care of her and never let her feel the absence of other parent. And don't tell her about me as she is only 5 so it will be easy for her to forget about me.

JK: Stop your nonsense. Someone might come and we will reach there safe and sound.

TAE: (holding jk's hand) Promise me jungkook. Just one thing. Promise me.

Jungkook was holding in his tears and unwillingly nodded as yes but couldn't say anything.

Alarm beep...

Jungkook woke up breathing heavily and was sweating. It was all a dream. Whatever happened that day flashes in front of his eyes. He stood up and stand in the balcony for few moments.

JK: I didn't even knew whether you are alive or not. I kept the promise. I didn't tell yn about you. I have raised her with all my love. But where are you? Only if those weren't your last words i would never had hid anything from yn even if you were still missing.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jungkook was preparing breakfast after waking you up. Today was Saturday. You don't have college today but he have to go to office.

After getting ready you come down stairs and greeted him.

Though Jungkook was a little sad because of sudden remember of that memory but he decided to hide it from you.

JK: (smile) So did you submit your form?

YOU: Yup. I choose dancing.

JK: Hmmm good choice. You'll gonna enjoy this. By the way when did your club classes start?

YOU: It was supposed to start on Monday but suddenly our dance teacher have to leave for his home town as someone from his family dies. So we don't know when will our classes start. Either we have to wait for him to return or they will find someone new.

JK: Oh. Hope your classes will start soon. So what about today.

YOU: Me and Aerum today again have plans to study.

JK: (chuckle) Sounds good.

You giggle and then he left for office after pecking your forehead and you started getting ready for your study with Aerum today.