CHAPTER 9

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

You woke up feeling pain in your abdomen. You realize that it's your date. You went to bathroom to find that it didn't started yet. But the pain indicating that they will start soon. You got freshen up and went down stairs.

Taehyung and jungkook were already in the kitchen eating breakfast. You sat beside jungkook and rest your head on his shoulder wrapping your arms around his arm and closing your eyes.

JK: (softly) What happened?

YOU: Not in mood of eating breakfast and feeling sleepy.

TAE: (concerned) Are you feeling alright?

You nodded while eyes closed. Taehyung wasn't satisfied with your reply and look towards jungkook. Jungkook give him a slight nod with a smile indicating that everything is fine.

JK: If you don't feel like eating then drink milk.

YOU: (pout) Nooo.

JK: (softly) You know i won't listen to you on this one.

YOU: (whiny) Nooo i don't want.

JK: (calmly) Breakfast is the most important meal of the day as your stomach being empty whole night. You know that.

You pouted but jungkook got up from his seat and take out a cup and milk from fridge. When you notice him busy in work and you got the opportunity to got up from your seat as quiet as possible and try to sneak out of kitchen but jungkook's sixth sense is stronger specially for you that he quickly run after you and hold you by your wrist and pull you in his embrace and tickle you a little making you giggle softly.

Taehyung was watching everything with a warm and soft smile on his face and finally after an eternity he got to hear your giggles which were the most precious sound to them that they always make you giggle and tickle you just to see you smiling and hear your laughter.

Jungkook make you sit on the chair but this time he didn't let go of your wrist and with one hand he was pouring milk in cup.

You whine like a child showing you don't wanna drink when he put the glass in front of you. You showed him your puppy eyes and pout cutely. Jungkook chuckle lightly and sigh.

JK: (softly) At least drink half of it.

You tightly pressed your lips thinking there is no way to escape so you quickly drink the milk. After finishing it jungkook pat your head and stroke your hairs making you chuckle softly.

TAE: YN, how old are you?

It didn't seem by his tone that he was curious about your age.

YOU: (confused face) 17. Why?