#21 - Payback

Yoongi pants as he runs, Taehyung closely following behind. They have no idea where they're going or where anyone else has ended up. They both drop down and crouch behind one of the cars.

Despite Namjoon giving them orders on where to go, they guarantee they probably would've had to change course from the bad stars finding them.

However the two of them have had no encounters so far. They've been crouched the whole time, barely making a sound, constantly looking over their shoulders.

"This doesn't feel right," Yoongi whispers. "Where the hell are they?"

"Beats me," Taehyung sighs, leaning his back against the car they're behind. "Reckon Haeyoung and Narae are okay?"

"Yes," Yoongi doesn't hesitate.

Taehyung's eyebrows shift up slightly from his straight response, but doesn't question it. He knows Yoongi's trying to hide the fact that he's worried. About one of them in particular.

"What happens after this, with you and Haeyoung?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

"After this is all over, what's going to happen?"

Yoongi draws a breath, glancing at his companion. He honestly has no idea what will happen.

"I'll answer that when the time comes. Not now," Yoongi settles on his answer, moving towards another car with Taehyung following behind.

"Do you still like her?" Taehyung whispers.

"What?" Yoongi scoffs. "Of course not."

"Are you forgetting we can sense when someone's lying, Two?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow.

"Drop it Six. I don't wanna talk about this right now."

"But you need to make the decision soon. That you can't ignore."

Yoongi pauses. He knows exactly what he means about 'the decision'.

The decision whether he wants to become human and stay with Haeyoung, or stay as a star and never see her again.

Because he knows after this is all over, the stars won't be able to come down to earth for a long time. Not after all the havoc that's been happening.

He probably won't be able to see her for years, but instead just have to watch from a very, very high distance in the sky.

Of course he'd need Namjoon's permission to become human, but he can't think of a reason to why he'd say no.

However, there's one slight issue from becoming human. If he does becomes human, his memory gets wiped along side it.

"Taehyung I-"

"Guys?"

Yoongi's mouth shuts when they hear a voice that doesn't sound like their own. Slowly, Taehyung lifts his head up from the car.

"It's Namjoon and Narae! Over here!" Taehyung whisper shouts.

"Have you seen any of them? Neither of us have. It's been quiet and honestly quite peaceful," Taehyung speaks as Namjoon and Narae join them.

"You're kidding, right?" Namjoon scoffs. "I just got jumped by three of them!"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes really! Then Narae came and helped me. And then we came looking for you guys."

"Where's Haeyoung and Seven?" Yoongi wonders.

"Jimin and I got separated when we were attacked," Namjoon frowns.