21 | together

Nia had not expected this day to come so soon but she couldn't have been more ready

Nia had not expected this day to come so soon but she couldn't have been more ready. She and Embry had decided they wanted to get married as soon as possible when she had been released from the hospital. He was in the motions of starting a garage with his best friends and she was about to start college soon so it just made sense to do it now.

"Oh, hunny. You look absolutely gorgeous. Embry has no idea what is about to hit him." Her mother gushed. She was a firm believer of love and watching Nia and Embry, it was easy to see how much they cared about each other. Nothing was going to get in the way of that, not even her.

Nia began tearing up, "Really?" She smoothed down the dress as she looked herself in the mirror.

She had decided to go with a simple wedding dress, one that really screamed her. It was everything she wanted. A simple dress, a simple wedding. She couldn't wait to spend the rest of her life with Embry. He was her everything. Being with him was simple. When she was with him, she didn't have to worry about anything, she knew she was safe. He was her present and future.

"Yes. You look stunning. You are a beautiful bride and Embry won't be able to take his eyes off of you. You have gown into a beautiful young woman, I couldn't be more proud of you. I cannot wait to see what the future brings you." Marianna smiled with tears in her eyes. She watched her beautiful child grow up into the young woman she was and wanted nothing more than for her to be happy. Clearly he happiness laid with Embry and no one was going to get in the way of that.

"How are we doing ladies?" Charlie spoke as he walked in. The two women turned to look at him before their eyes widen. Charlie had never been a fan of suits. He grinned at them, "I know, I look hot." The mother and daughter duo laughed as she walked towards them.

"Hey dad." Nia smiled.

Charlie pressed a kiss to her head, "Hey little one. You ready to do this?"

"I've never been more ready. Don't let me fall." She asked softly.

"Never." Charlie promised as he held his arm out for her which she took before she took her mothers arm too. She had asked both her parents if they could walk her down the aisle and they had quickly agreed. They were both important to her so it just made sense to have them both give her away.

As they walked down the aisle, she couldn't take her eyes off Embry but neither could he. The two stared at each other as they got closer. He took her hands softly as her parents let go of her. Nia gripped his hands tightly, afraid that he would slip away from her.

"Do you, Embry Call, take, Nia Gomez-Swan as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you, Nia Gomez-Swan take Embry call as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I still can't believe I get to call you my wife

"I still can't believe I get to call you my wife."

The newlyweds had snuck out into a small room, wanting some time to themselves. They wanted to continue to bask in the bliss of finally being married, away from everyone else. They still couldn't believe they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. The threat had been eliminated. Nothing was going to stop them from living the rest of their life to the fullest.

Nia giggled as she pressed a soft kiss to his lips, "My husband. I like saying that. I love you." Watching him in his suit with his hair slicked back, turned her on in ways she couldn't describe. And now, she got to call him her husband. The man she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

Embry smirked as he pulled her closer, "And I love you, my dear wife. I can't wait to start a family with you, build a house, grow old together. You mean everything to me." He had always wanted a big family as he grew up without a father and any siblings. He wanted a house to call his own, someone to grow old with and he had finally found that.

"I want that too. I want nothing more than to have a family with you. You are going to be an amazing father and no matter how many children we have, they will be lucky to have you as a father. As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we live, I will follow you to the ends of the earth." Nia smiled.

"What if I said I already have a house for us?" Embry spoke shyly.

Nia looked at him shocked, "Wait, seriously?"

Embry nodded, "Me and the guys have been working on the repairs for a while but we should be able to move in after our honeymoon. Your mum and dad also helped, especially your mother because I had no idea how to decorate. I wanted us to have a house that I knew you would love."

The tears began to build up as Nia looked at her husband, "I would live anywhere with you. I can't believe you got us a house, repaired it and even asked my family for help to decorate. You are too good for me, Embry Call." The gods must really have been looking down on her to bless her with such an amazing man.

"No, I'm the lucky man, love." Embry refuted.

"That may be but I am just as lucky. I still can't get over how you, such a wonderful man, has agreed to spend the rest of your life with me. I am so lucky to call you mine. I look forward to seeing what the future holds for the both of us."

"So do I, my love, so do I."

the end!