Chapter 1

You hauled your bag off the rack, arriving 12 on dot at the Colombian airport. Your eyes already watering and you allivate it by squinting it close from the heat, flagging down a cab to the outskirts of this city.

Palm trees greeted you as annoyance crept in from getting kicked out by your father. Telling you to go live your life and go exploring, while visiting your mams and brother's place. You leaned back at the car seat as the aircon fanned your face.

The only thing you want to explore is the cybersecurity of this city, too bad... paps took away your precious laptop. Not that it can stop you though.

Ugh, why is it sweltering hot?! This is why you hate going outside in the midde of the day. You got no melanin for this bright rays.

You sighed as you felt through inside of your pocket where the rings are. Apparently, your parents..... being a romantic that time, made a ring for your brother and you to give to your destined partner. One was purple diamond which was yours and the other was yellow which was for your brother's.

He's readying for a proposal as per paps' words, all the more reason to ship you here. You for one couldn't care less, but pitying the girl who would be tied down with him.

'Don't get me wrong, He's a great guy, romantic even... but he can be dense, clumsy and sloppy sometimes. I just cant imagine there would be a person who would give up their life to get married to him. And isn't he too young to get married?!'

'Am I old enough to get married?! I mean we're twins with few minutes apart. Is 22 old enough?!'

It only took about 20 mins before your existential crisis were halted by the tires skidding to a stop. You got out after paying the fare, which was cheaper than where you're going from, giving extra tip as the driver smiled gratefully.

You squint once again, navigating where the damn sable are.

'Not that I'm judging, but the place can be access by the local...locals secret transportation.'

Armed with just a huge bagpack and my ukulele, you trudged through the thick forrest and finally found it.

"Hi, Artesia Takahashi, daughter of Señora Guzman and sister of Mariano." You pulled your ID as the man nodded.

"Right this way señorita," he leads you to a horse tied on his.

Yep this is going to be a long travel, you winced. To be clear I'm not a spoiled brat, I just have a weak disposition and where this is going, I can anticipate bathing in menthol oil for approximately 2 days of being bedridden.  Hence, why mams and Riano visited you and not the other way around.

You know that your mams and paps separated long time ago, difference of perspective and personality they said. But both of them tried to compromise and for that,you're thankful....and that is why Riano and you still maintain that close bond.

'But really two mountains?! C'mon mams! Can't you move in a more accessible area?' You internally grunted, feeling your back getting sore and your butt burn from the humps.

*-*-*-*-*-*

After a four hour non-stop horse back riding I can finally stre- oof! You groaned, feeling your lower half bit too sore for you to take a single step.

"You ok?" The horseman, Rolando, asked you as he helped you off, carrying your bag " You're not a local tourist are you?" He teased.

"Nope, first-time and probably be the last, got no stamina for it." You sighed as he laughed.

"Maybe few ol exercise and veggies can get you in shape in no time," he responded as you both stood on the Guzman's door step.

"I doubt, but thanks anyway," you gave him his pay, giving him extra for assisting you.

"For a beautiful girl like you? No problem," he gave you his award winning smile as you nodded. Not interested.

Feeling there's someone at the door Mariano peek through, coming face to face with you.

"HERMANA!" He immediately squeezed you into a bear hug, earning him a grunt.

"Ow! Let go of me you big oaf! Owww my sore self!" You hissed, Mariano looked at you worriedly, letting go.

"Are you hurt?" He scanned you, while bringing your bag to the guest room.

"No," you wobbled through the door. "Just sore from the travels, I told paps that I might die... and he wouldn't listen," you plopped on the bed. "Finally sweet sweet.... rest-" you lie face down on the bed.

Mariano chuckled. "Hate to break it to you sis... but mams told us to prepare. She wanted you to be present and introduce you to my fiancee to be."

"Geezus!" You shot up. "I didn't come here to see the lord god our savior!" You complained as your brother laughed at your burning anguish.

"That is why we asked for Señora Julieta for her magical healing arepas, So open wide and you'll be alright," he nudged you.

"Thats what men in porn-" you coughed as Mariano interrupted your sentence with a mouthful of cheezy goodness.

"And its creamy-" you continued, earning a glare from your twin.

"You and your potty mouth!" He commented as you laughed. "Not funny Artesia," he pouted.

This is one of those times that people might mistake you as the older twin, Granted that you are raised in different environments... but Mariano is just too innocent.

"Thanks Riano, and wow the magical arepas do work. So is your girlfriend one of the magical people .... do they scream like their attack and ooh do they sparkle?" You teased.

"Stop Tesia," He grunted rubbing his brows, a tic he inherit from paps.

"K," you responded as you shoved him out of the room. "Well, I'll be changing now so out,"

"Mams already prepared the dress you will be wearing, it's inside the drawer." he said before leaving.

You stared on his back, he really grew tall and he did look a bit mature... still not enough though...You shook your head feeling like a proud Tia.

Although, you are technically twins, you don't look alike, Mariano is big with Colombian features like your mams: tan skin and dark wavy hair. While you took your paps features, who's a japanese general, earning you a slim, milky white figure and straight hair.

The other difference was your eyes, it looks like a purple crystal gem while Mariano's eyes were like pools of chocolate.

Only thing that you both have in common is the smile, because in height... Mariano stood 5'8 while you stood 5'5. Still cursing about it, why you didn't grew all the way.

You joined your mother and brother after wearing the standard Colombian dress. Yours was colored black, your mams gave up long time ago make you wear a dress or clothes with upbeat colors. So to compromise she bought you, your favorite color just that its a dress.

You don't mind though, after all... the only thing that runs in your mind as of now... is

'Let's get this over with and go home,'

Little did you know, you'll be in for a surprise and be grilled with questions in the 'hot seat'.

.-.-.-.-