Chapter 14

*Isabela's pov*

It's my 10th change, since I tried my potential outfits for our date. I huffed as I tried to push my clothes on my walk in closet after finding the perfect clothes.

A sexy lilac spaghetti strapped dress with white printed see-through ruffles. So that the dress compliments my femininity with a sexy aura boost while still maintaining my modest reputation. I paired it with white sandals with flower on its strings.

I left an hour early at 12pm, packing finger foods in my basket before I waltz my way out of Casita. I didn't have to wait long as I saw her with a baby kitten cradling in her arms.

"Tesia?" I called her attention making her face me. She's wearing a white oversized polo with a semi-formal short and a black sandal slipper. Which oddly made her even more charming, looking quite cool and relaxed.

"Hey, Mi BellaFlor," she greeted me while the black haired kitten mewled, looking at me with her hazel eyes,"Bella also said Hi,"

"I didn't know you'll bring a kitten along," I smiled, "Hey baby," cooing at the small bean on her arms, who climbed on mine.

The kitten snuggled on my sleeves before yawning and sleeping. I sighed looking at it with adoring eyes.

"I picked her up earlier, she's the runt of the litter so the owner asked me if I could take her," Artesia explained, rubbing the head of the kitten with her finger.

"Are you going to keep it?" I asked her as she nodded.

"Why? Do you want to co-parent Mi vida?" She smiled as I immediately nodded.

"Moreover, can I keep her? Or atleast stay with me?" I squeaked, too smitten with the newcomer.

"Sure," Artesia said while she took my basket with her and putting it on our spot, where our bell tent stood in the safe distance near the river.

There we made a little haven for us, she made a waterproof elevated wooden floor, where we lay our picnic mat, a few pillows, books, her ukulele and a gaslit lamp.

The kitten woke up as soon as I sat down and began exploring the soft lush mat. While Artesia faced me, with an exhausted look.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried. Is she having secondguesses? Or did I do something wrong?.... She look a bit sad.

"I told Mariano how I feel about you," Artesia leaned on my shoulder, hugging me.

I breathed in sharply, feeling my nerves bundled over "How did he take it?" I asked.

She looked up meeting my hazel ones with her purple orbs. "He said he would not hand you over to me." She gave me a tired look while I sighed.

"So... should we stop?" I asked her, hearing her chuckle dryly.

"No, I like you too much to let you go," she caressed my cheeks. "Or that you grew in me that I cannot just give you away... at least without a fight,"

I blushed at her words, It gave me a sense of security and courage. If she did her part... it would be fair if I did mine.

I must reject Mariano.

"But for now, will you let me start our date Mi Vida?" Artesia's voice bring me back to reality, asking me.

"Sure Mi Amor," I agreed as she smiled, pulling her phone on her pocket.

"You did ask me to dance with you," she gave me her cheeky smile before unwrapping the additional things she brought with her.

Two glasses, paperplates, a bottle of red wine, and a basket of chicken wings, Which complimented the salad I brought, a small tub of spaghetti and two butterscotch pie.

The sun wasn't strong and we have a decent wind. The mood gave a relaxing ambiance. So we decided to eat first, feeding eachother as we devoured the main course composed of spaghetti, wings which was spicy and very delicious, plus the salad. Downing it with a refreshing wine she cooled, using her cooler.

We were eating the pie when Bella, the kitten, mewled for some food, purring on my arm. Artesia laughed giving her a can of cat food mixed with milk.

"She's like you," I told Artesia as she looked at me smiling. "Cute, and very soft and warm," I petted Bella's head as she continued to purr.

"Well, in that case she look like you," Artesia nudge me. "Petite, with black silky hair and warm hazel eyes, such a beautiful kitten," she shot back, indirectly complimenting me more than the kitten... as she kissed my lips.

"But I prefer you, because unlike Bella... I can kiss you, and hug you comfortably," she said snuggling close to me, making me chuckle.

"So clingy," I hummed, kissing the top of her head. "But oh so cute," I sighed hugging her close as we both fell into the soft mat.

"I'm only this clingy with you," she muttered. "I think you put a spell on me," Artesia's eyes fluttered close, holding my hand gently.

"It's you who cast a spell on me, enough to make me do crazy things," I told her seeing her smirk.

"Love can make you do crazy things Mi Vida," her purple eyes flickered to me glowing and filled with adoration.

"Like what?" I whispered, feeling breathless as she propped herself up.

"Like this," she smashed our lips together, but this time more hungrily...her lips sucked mine, softly nibbling on my bottom lip as I granted access, tousling her hair.

We began to fight for dominance while memorizing the feel of eachother's mouth and taste. I gripped her back, digging my nails into her as she deepen the kiss even more, sucking my tongue...and alternating in pulling/sucking my bottom and top lip.

I can't help myself but moan to the rough kiss, snaking my arms on her neck... wanting more of her as each second passed.

I can feel her hands travel up and began massaging my sides, while I raised my leg giving her space and to make her more comfortable, as our body began to mold together.

We both gasped by the time our lips separated, taking that sweet air as I saw her darkening eyes, and arguably, mine is no better.

'I want her,' I groaned internally, feeling myself frustrated.

I flickered my eyes to her lips, still panting but at the sametime, wanting her again and again.

"Isa... I.... can I..." she mumbled staring at me with those lustful eyes, asking for my permission to continue.

"Yes," I sighed desperately, taking her hand and putting it to my breast.

"Make me yours Artesia," I whispered to her ears making her blush.

"Isa are you sure? I cannot stop myself if we get pass this," She told me seriously as I nodded.

"I know... and I want you and I want you desperately," I told her my honest thoughts as I kissed her lobe.

"Take me,"