Chapter 6

*Dolores' pov*

'These two, really' I sighed watching them both on Casita's balcony.

"I can't believe I lose sleep for this," muttered softly. Its been a while since I heard Isabela stressing out on things other than the family. And I couldn't be more happier for my prima, having a life outside the family and exploring herself.

Not Just because I can have a somewhat, real life telenovela to listen to.... No! Or maybe just a little bit.

Though I still considered their blooming relationship as a hit or miss. Still I can't help myself but stay tuned.

Although, I sometimes had the urge to just spill everything because they be pushing and pulling their emotions. Making me go crazy and absolutely frustrated.

I know I somehow shared sentiments with Isabela regarding unrequited love...with certain Guzman. But I hate to think that both of them still have the potential to become lovers. Only if they are not dense!

I grunted softly, as my brother, Camillo rolled his eyes. "Still no kiss?"

"No... not yet!" I sighed concentrating and fighting the urge to punch the wall.

"I can't believe that they've been together for so long but their activity is limited to hand holding and cheek kissing," Camillo quipped while sweeping the floor.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"Mariano and Isabela? Who else would I pertain to?" He shrugged.

"Uh no... not them... nevermind," I waved him off.

"Wait there's someone else?" Camillo pestered as I swiftly entered my room locking it.

"Dolores! Damn. You better tell me the details next time," The boy sighed before moving away.

"Not gonna happen," I popped my head before locking my door again.

"C'mon!" Camillo pouted. "Unfair," he stomped leaving, before tripping over nothing.

I sighed at his antics shaking my head, while I tried to listen on what Isabela and Artesia are up to.

'What are you doing there?,' I heard Isabela's voice as Artesia soon followed.

'Damn donkeys getting out is so annoying. So I'm helping your sister.' She cheerily said hammering some kind of wood.

I blinked as I heard Isabela's genuine amused tone and soft giggles. A sound that I have forgotten a long time ago.

'By?... making a new pen for them?' She shuffled probably checking out Artesia's work.

'Yes' Artesia shugged, pulling a metal screen wire and few wood blocks, at least.... that's what I guessed.

'Okay good luck Mi Amor,' the goofy nickname she had on the girl had already stuck. I smirked, cheering my prima along.

'Mhm! you too Mi vida," the girl responded focusing on her work as few things shuffled around her. I made it out to be... her sawing on wood, nailing the post and securing the wired frame.With occasional input of the townspeople and Mariano....

The person that made my heart beat faster, decided to help her sister, but ultimately failing as Artesia's panicked voice rang out sending him to find Señora Julieta. Apparently he made an awful gash on his thigh.

Worried, I immediately flew out my door, out Casita, and into the townsquare... searching for the twins, and finding them limping through.

"Hurry, Tia Julieta is near the flower shop." I waved them down, gasping as I helped Artesia carry/ dragged Mariano to my Tia Julieta, who then immediately gave him food, healing him on time.