Chapter 10

*Artesia's pov.*

You were about to return to the party seeing that the ceremony had already finished. When the horseman greeted you.

"Disculpe, señorita," He touched your arm.

"Yes?" You raised your eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"You didn't recognize me? It's me Rolando," he greeted you.

"Oh the transporter," you recognized him. "How are you?" You asked him as he walked with you.

"I'm more than okay now that a pretty lady accompanied me to the party." He joked putting his hands in his pockets.

"If you continue like that you'll get slapped by many women, in the future." You gave him a warning smile.

"Why is that?" He asked you amused.

"Because its not good to be a flirt and a player at the sametime." You then entered the room with him following you.

'Now where is Isabela?' You scanned the crowd, he persistently stick to you.

"Can I atleast have one dance with you?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to get into trouble.... by ladies that you hooked up with," you swerved past him.

"Just one dance señorita por favor," He chuckled holding your hand. Giving you a puppy dog stare but you only see a dog... not the puppy part.

"Fine, just one dance," laughing at his audacity. "Enjoy it," you whispered. "You'll  get none after this,"

You heard Mujeriego played as he began to enthusiastically lead you, eager to touch your body.

You scoffed inside, before slipping out of his arms. "You only asked for a dance," you smiled darkly as he swallowed nodding.

You began to dance, feeling the beat with your body. Ignoring the boy you're with, and his nonsense commentaries.

You breathed out, missing this feeling. Dancing is one thing and probably one of your vices aside from music. Its like a drug that makes you feel high.

Closing your eyes you started to get drunk by the vibe of the song....when you felt a intense stare coming from your left. Peeking in that direction, you saw, the beautiful girl that had captured your heart, standing next to your brother.

You are supposed to feel weird ... yet this time you didn't care as you send her a smirk, watching her mouth dropped while gripping her dress.

Chuckling, you cannot help but to tease her with your dance while sending a wink discretely, finding yourself enjoying her different reactions and flowers.....as the dance progressed.

You enjoyed her attention, and after deliberations from sorting out your feelings.... you are not scared to admit it to yourself.

That Isabela Madrigal is the one you like.

The song ends with you bidding goodbye to the horseman. Eager to go to Isabela's side and probably have a talk of what had happened earlier.

But then you felt his hands on yours, practically begging for another dance.

"I told you that was the last one," you pulled your hand away. But he didn't budge gripping tightly, you sighed...about to go sparta on him.

When someone did that for you albeit, its not who you would expect.

"Back off." Her voice is hushed but firm, as she threateningly wrapped her vines on the boys arm. "Or else you'll be leaving this house with a broken arm that even Mami can't heal with her food."