Chapter 4

Isabela took you to the food stands, boutiques, and cafes all afternoon. Until both of your hands are filled with different bags of clothes that you let Isabela pick for you, while hers are filled with yours.

You both grown really close after the hard talk, now stopping to watch the town's band perform as the sun was starting to set. It was a standard Colombian music with bit of allegro notes.

They performed using the newest instruments on their stall for a moment switching to another and another.... and then they sell the product or instrument after the show.

"Mi señorita comprar una guitarra aquí, es muy bonita como usted," he said flattering you to buy a guitar.

"Sure," you agreed. "but can you give me the smaller one Señor, I'd like it to be travel sized." You smiled as the man brightened up giving you a matt black one. 

"¿Necesitas un diseño?" He asked.

"Uh no..."You were about to refuse when your eyes turned to Isabela.

"Sure, can you attach hazel roses on the fret board? Also some gold accent on the trimmings? " You smiled as the man nodded, customizing and tuning the guitar before handing it to you with its matching bag and accessories.

"Gracias!" He smiled as you paid him. With Isabela eyeing you and the guitar.

"Do you play?" She asked as you both wait for your fingerfoods to be done. Isabela told you about her special place in Encanto and both of you decided in bringing food along.

"I do, yes," you answered as you followed her into the deep forrest, with few twist and turn, you finally arrived at the place, revealing a beautiful crystal clear lake.

The water glittered with different colors reflecting from the orange afternoon sky. Isabela released a heavy sigh feeling some weight off her shoulders.

"I take it, its your private spot? Mi vida?" You teased as she nudges you, making a thick flower bed for the both of you to sit on.

"Yes, Mi amor," she grinned playing along, putting the bags on the vine she made. "It's my escape,"

"Mmm," you hummed as you opened the food bag. "Mind if I play some music in this serene place of yours?" You smiled asking for permission.

"Go ahead," she said leaning on your shoulder, getting comfortable as she bit on a greasy barbecue.

"Well then," you fingerplucked the chords trying the new taut strings, feeling the mahogany fret as your fingers pressed on them.

"I think I got it," you said before singing.

"It was just two lovers...Sittin' in the car, listening to Blonde, fallin' for each other..." you began softly, staring at the sky.

"Pink and orange skies, feelin'super... childish, no Donald Glover..." you smiled as you felt Isabela shifted her weight, while listening to you.

"Missed call from my mother...Like, 'Where you at tonight?'...Got no alibi, I was all alone.." you put some variations but focusing on the vocal.

"With the love of my life...She's got glitter for skin...My radiant beam in the night...." you stared at Isabela as the sun sets, coloring her skin perfectly golden.

"I don't need no light to see you..." you breathed hitched as she caught your gaze.

"Shine......" you gave her a soft smile as you smoothly reach the note.

"It's your golden hour...." your purple eyes glowed as you telekinetically move the flowers upward masking as breeze.

Isabela watched you in wonder as her flowers rained on you both. The light also hit you on the right angles, giving you a golden halo, turning your eyes lighter than her dress.