Sliced Cheese

TW: this chapter includes strong language, nightmares, SA talk (A warning provided).

After SLT'S Spider, Ant, Malakai, and I walked to the school gym. I sat down in the corner to and went on my phone, scrolling through Instagram I opened Malakai's story to see his thirst traps. I opened my notes and wrote something's.

Note's:

[Spider... Tell Malakai he looks like an idiot in his thirst traps.] I turned my phone to Spider and hit his foot with a dumbbell that was sitting on the floor. He looked over to me, reading the notes and laughing to himself slightly. He turned to facing Malakai as he pushed the continued to lift the weights. 'Wow, he looks hot' I thought to myself watching Spider.

"Saw that video you posted."

"Oh, yeah?" Malakai said looking down and getting ready to start lifting.

"Bit desperate, is it?"

"Nah, gotta rig, mate. Don't be jealous."

"Evie thinks you looked stupid."

"Fuck off"

"Oi!" Spider began, ever since the...the gig he's been very overprotective it's very sweet actually. "Look man I just hope you're not trying to thirst trap Amerie. She's filth." I pushed the dumbbell further hitting his foot hard. "ow!" Spider looked at me with a quinted eyes witch soon turned to happy one's. I rolled my eyes and put on the headphones he had given me earlier, turning up my music and resting my head on the wall.

Spider's POV:

I looked over again to see Evelyn leaning on the wall, headphones on and eye's shut. 'She looks beautiful' I thought to myself and sighing. "fսck." I heard Malakai say and I looked over to see him troughing up. The bell began to ring, Ant and I walked over to Malakai before he got out the door. "I'm not going to be dragged down by you anymore, lightweight. Find someone else to train with." I said and the two walked out the door, I turned around to see Evelyn still against the wall, walking over I kneeled down in front of her and pulled up one side of the headphone's as carefully as I could. "Evie, we gotta go to class" I told her but got no reply, I took the headphones off her and put them in her bag, placing my hand on her cheek I smiled at her she looked beautiful. "Evie wake up!" I said putting my hands on her shoulder and shacking her slightly.

TW: this part is the CA and SA memories scene you may skip.

Evelyn's POV:

"IM NOT A SLUT, AND YOUR DRUNK RIGHT NOW!" Jason lifted his hand and it came crashing down with a smack, a stinging sensation forming on the girls face.

"DON'T YOU EVER BLAME THIS ON ME, NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM!"

"FINE, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE FATHER ANYWAY!" The girl regrated her words the second she said them as her father ran to her a punched her gut, he grabbed her by the hair and lead her to her room throwing her in with force as she landed on the floor with a thud.

"HOW DARE YOU EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT, YOU LITTLE TRAMP ALL YOU DO IS SLEEP AROUND AND LIE!" he yelled to me tears in my eyes. I laid in bed and crying myself to sleep.

"Plea-please stop" Tears welled in my eyes

"Don't you want this princess" My voice disappeared, trailing his hands up and down my body

"HELP, HELP ME!"

"Come on Princess" 'Princess, Princess, Princess' repeated in my head. His hands trailed the top of my pants, undoing the button and pulling them down. I was frozen, unable to speak, move, talk anything.