The protest!

"Look who we have here, Hello Princess." My entire body froze at the sound of his voice, my body froze, and goosebumps covered my skin, "you look good" I was in a long sleeve white crop top and a pair of dark gray green cargo pants, my hair was in a messy bun and my glasses rested on my head. 

His hands moved around my waist and I couldn't move, "I miss your body" I tried to scream but nothing, 'your tough Evelyn move!', nothing 'move!' nothing, 'MOVE!'

His hands moved around my waist and I couldn't move, "I miss your body" I tried to scream but nothing, 'your tough Evelyn move!', nothing 'move!' nothing, 'MOVE!'. I pushed him off me turning to face him. "you look so beauty-" He was cut off by the sudden sting to his dick, my foot connected with his groan before satisfaction filled my face,

"I'm sick of feeling like an insect around you." I started to walk of when the words flew into my ears,

"You're just a slut, all you do is fuck around the school, fuck you skank".

"What the hell did you just call her?" A voice echoed through the air, I turned to see an angry looking Ant, (the guy not an ant lol)

"You heard me you girl here is a slut". Ant walked up to him before punching him in the face,

"Don't fucking call her a slut ever again and if I ever see you near here your fucking dead". One more punch and he was on the ground. "Come here" he smiled to me as we walked off.

"Thank you bug".

"Always".

Ant must have told Spider about what happened because he made his way to me faster than I could comprehend, "Ant told me what happened", 'confirmed' "I am so proud of you"

"What?"

"You kicked him in the nuts" He smiled,

"Oh yer" I looked down. "I just did it I don't know, then he called me those things and Ant punched him in the face".

"I'm sorry I wasn't there". He hugged me close, "I love you so much".

"Shut up" I pushed him walking off, he chased after me and wrapped his arms around my waist picking me up, "Web put me down" I couldn't help but laugh.

"Never your mine" 'Wow I love him'.

No one's POV:

"So, the risk assessment should be done by this afternoon, which means we can have you back in the classroom tomorrow or Thursday at the latest." Woodsy began as her and miss Obah spoke.

"Why didn't you stand up for me?"

"My position as principal means I have to remain impartial, let the system do its job."

"But surely you had an opinion."

"Yeah, that's irrelevant."

"Not to me, Stacy." JoJo was hurt she though the two of them were close friends.

"You want my opinion? I didn't believe the accusation. But the fact that it was invented in the first place, means you failed that class. You got too close to them and they took advantage of that."