Kicked out

I woke up to the smell of food lingering around the house, I tried to climb out of bed when I was pulled back into the bed. "Spider, wake up I'm hungry!" I told the boy but he just pulled me in closer and groaning into my neck. I rolled over so I was now looking at him, I kissed his forehead before wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm starving?" I smiled. He groaned again before reluctantly letting me go, I stood up and found my clothes. I put on a poker dotted skirt and one Spider's t-shirts tying it at the front, I put on my brown sweater and headed towards the Kitchen.

 I put on a poker dotted skirt and one Spider's t-shirts tying it at the front, I put on my brown sweater and headed towards the Kitchen

"Good morning, Mrs White, this smells amazing" I complimented sitting down at the table

"Thankyou Darling, where's Spider?" She questioned passing me a plate.

"Asleep, he wont get out of bed" I laughed to her. She sat down in front of me and had a serious look on her face. "What's wrong Mrs White?"

"I came home last night and heard you guys" 'Oh no' I thought. "I don't want that in my house" she began. "I want you out of my house Evelyn..."

"What?" I questioned her.

"By the end of the week, you and all your things need to be out of my house" She continued.

"What smells so good out here?" Spider's voice came from behind me, he leaned over giving my head a kiss before joining in with us.

We walked into class and everyone was sat at there normal tables. I walked over and joined Harper, Dusty and Ant. "Morning class." Jojo began walking into the classroom. "So remember, peeps, this isn't a guessing game. It's an exercise in normalizing our what? Wants and needs."

"Wants and needs." The students copied.

"That's right. I don't want to hear any shaming. Am I clear? All right. Who's first? Harper."

"I have to know the person properly and completely trust them before I have sex with them." 'That was mine' I listened.

"Very good and very common...Sasha." Sasha walked over to the box and took out a piece of paper.

"I can only cum to house music." Everyone began to laugh, I pushed Ants shoulder knowing its his.

"That's Ant."