A fucked up party

Author notes: This chapter isn't really about Spider much I mean he's here and there but its mostly focused on the fucked up costume party at Amerie's Episode 6.

"Seriously! She has no where to go, her mother hates her. I'm not letting her go anywhere!"

"This is my house, and you are my son Spencer I don't give a fuck what you want she is out of my house".

"If she leaves, I'm leaving to" Spider yelled to his mother.

"Stop." I said quite loudly. I gabbed Spider's arms and turned him to me. "Spider it's okay" He looked at his mother angrily, "Hey listen to me" I told him bringing his face to look at mine. "It's okay I can stay at Harper's I'll be okay."

"Lisen to her Spencer" his mother began.

"Go grab your things we need to leave" Spider said. I hesitated before walking into his room and grabbing my bag of clothes and a few of his shirts before heading to the kitchen where they were standing in silence.

"Spider?"

"Let's go" he spoke. He took my hand and headed out the door he was quiet, mad we both jumped into his truck before we headed to school, the ride was silent all the way there he jumped out of the car, I sat there for a while just thinking. The door suddenly opened, and I got out, His hand wrapped around my waist, and we headed towards the hall. We reached the change rooms and he let go of me, "Spider" I said, and he ignored me walking into the room. I stood there for a while before walking back out to sit on the stands, crowds of people came rushing in filling the seats all across the auditorium, Harper sat next to me and I held her tightly as we waited for the game to start. "Welcome to the Interschool Basketball Semifinals! Give it up for the Hartley High Ibis!" Woodsy said over the microphone.

"That's a fucking bin chicken!"

"I hate this school."

"I still can't believe they have a bin chicken as our mascot." Harper joked next to me, I laughed.

"I know! It was a landslide."

"It makes sense. This school is a bin." Darren said in front of us.

"Where's your school spirit?" I questioned him.

"I left it at home." Suddenly the giant bin chicken fell to the ground.

"Just, uh, before we kick off, it's time to announce the winner of a little cleanup competition

that we had here at Hartley High. Not that it needed cleaning up or anything like that." Everyone laughed at that.

"It's just a little friendly"

"Cut to the chase!" Quinnie yelled out.

"Okay. Thank you, Quinni. Um So the winner of the PlayStation gift voucher is Jenny Pilcher."

"Bullshit!" I yelled out,

"It's okay Evie" Quinnie said before Sasha hold her tightly.

"Well done, Jenny. And thank you, everybody, for doing their bit...Okay, let's hear it for the teams!" The team ran out together Spider had a smile on his face as he ran around looking everywhere but me, 'what did I do?' I questioned myself. "Hey Harps?" she nodded. "Can I sleep at yours for a while if that's okay?"

"I...Yer you can i just, my dad gets very dunk and..."

"I know, hey its okay." I smiled to her as Darren began to talk.

"Jesus Christ, Malakai looks how I feel." I looked out and saw Malakai was sweaty and tired. They all began to play. Malakai kept getting in everyone's way Spider began to get mad.