Paybacks a bitch

"Did you know that you are pregnant?"

"What?" Spider and I questioned in unison.

"So, you didn't know". She spoke "well your pregnant, congratulations" she smiled at me...

"No" I spoke quietly...

"How far alone?" Spider questioned me, 'oh no...oh please, please' I prayed. (I don't know the exact timeline, but I am going with the Dusty's party event a month ago and about two weeks ago for her and Spider have sex),

"Two weeks" 'Oh thankyou lord'. I smiled, 'wait' I looked at Spider and he looked at me, 'my mum is going to kill me...oh wait she almost did that already'. "Do you guys need some space?"

"Yes please" Spider told her, he sat on the side of the bed and looked at me, "so?"

"Are you happy or sad?" I questioned him, fear in my voice...

"I'm confused, how did this happen?"

"I don't know, so you don't like the fact that I'm preg- pregnant?" I held my breath.

"No, no, no. Look I love you so much and I pictured having a family with you, but I just didn't expect to do it so soon I mean were in highschool." I looked down a sad expression on my face, I know I've only known about the baby for like six minutes, but I've always wanted a baby and yes I didn't expect it so soon but I just thought he would be happier about this. "I want this baby; I want a family with you. I love you so much and I will be there for every early morning throwing up, every kick every late night I wall be there." He spoke I looked at him wide-eyed.

"Really" I smiled tears forming in my eyes again. He leaned in kissing me softly confirming my question.

"I will always be here".

"I love you so much" I sat up to kiss him, but my rips shot pain through my body, "fuck, that hurts".

"Lie down gorgeous".

I was finally let out two days since the news, but I still had to go to school fun 'note the sarcasm'. I got changed out of my horrid hospital outfit, I wore a pair of ripped black jeans, and stole one of Spiders jumpers and we headed towards school.

 I got changed out of my horrid hospital outfit, I wore a pair of ripped black jeans, and stole one of Spiders jumpers and we headed towards school

I walked towards the gates with Spider and Dusty, I stopped as Amerie and Harper walked up to me. "Did you know they made the accusation against Jojo?"

"I had a hunch."

"Why did you say it was you then? Because you had everything to lose, and I had nothing."

"Fuck 'em." We smiled to each other and walked up to Darren, Quinni and Malakai. "So, you're back?"

"Yep."

"Lots happened, by the looks of it."

"Can't believe they're here after what they did." Darren spoke and we all looked at Ant, Darren and Dusty.