Loving parents

"It happened again." Amerie and I walked up to her hugging her tighter than ever before.

That night we all slept over at Amerie's not wanting to go home. We ended up at the beach for the day, we all needed to talk. I wore a pair of black jeans, my gray crop top, a pair of black Nike sneakers, and one of Spiders black hoddies. Haper was in a Harley Davidson long sleave and jeans, and Amerie wore a red bra with a colourful jacket on top with some jeans.

 Haper was in a Harley Davidson long sleave and jeans, and Amerie wore a red bra with a colourful jacket on top with some jeans

 "I can't imagine what you've been through, but I want to understand

 "I can't imagine what you've been through, but I want to understand. So are you ready to talk? Both of you?" I questioned the two girls, they nodded and Harper started replaying the events of the Festival

No one's POV:

The day of the festival:

Harper was in her kitchen filling bottles with alcohol she had just finished when her dad walked in, "Hey, Harps. You got any coins on you?" he questioned.

"Why?"

"My bloody bank card's expired and the idiots haven't sent me a new one." she gave him a questioning look, "It's just for milk, Ducky."

"Okay." She gave him a few dollars.

"Aw, thank you." He replied,Harper hesitated but headed out the door and to the festival where she met her two best friends.

"Dusty was looking at me. I swear to God he was" Amerie went on with her obsession with Dusty.

"I think my house is haunted again."

"Didn't you like just sage it and stuff?" Evelyn questioned.

"Yeah, well, I don't think it worked."

"You need an exorcism. Can I do it?" Amerie replied quite excitedly.

"No, you'd probably conjure more ghosts."

"True."

"So can I stay at one of yours tonight?"

"not mine mums being a cunt sorry Harp." Evie replied sadly.

"The fact that you're even asking is insulting to me." Amerie replied. The three turned to see Cash,