'No girlfriend.'

After their trip to han river,
they returned to jisung's apartment building.

They were both exhausted but Minho was mentally feeling  much better, they both were happy to have each other again.

Minho's POV..

Jisung parked his car in the big parking lot and led me into the huge apartement building.
Before leaving to go to itaewon, he used to live with his parents but now he lived alone in a really nice place.

I know i've said he didn't change, But for some reason he seemed more mature then before.
And i, i was missing him..

Even thought it was just for a month, i missed everything about him.
His voice, his eyes,  His beautiful black hair and so on.

There was this feeling in me for this past month, the feeling of being anxious and tired. 
It just kept getting heavier and heavier, but once i saw him it all went away in the blink of an eye.

I know i never really got over our relationship, and i don't plan to.
But he seems to be doing just fine.

"Minho come on quick! the door will close!"
Jisung spoke cutting my train of thought. The elevator had opened and jisung was waiting for me to get on.

a gentleman just like before..

We stood there silently, There were so many things i wanted to ask, and i bet he had many questions too.

"so~. is it really okay for me to stay at your place?" I asked looking at him. He hummed then looked back at me.

"your girlfriend won't be mad?" i said, i could feel a sly smile on my face
Jisung was silent for a moment, it felt awkward till he turned his vsion towards me.

His brows were noticeably furrowed, "What girlfriend? don't worry, i'm not dating anyone."
He spoke then looked away.

i would lie if i said i wasn't surprised, because i was. 
But knowing him, from the way he responded he seemed upset.

'I thought they were dating..' Minho thought, he shook his head and cleared his throat.
"i'm just kidding Jisung, don't get mad~" He spoke rubbing Jisung's arm. Jisung scoffed then looked at him, 

"I'm not mad.." He smiled at Minho and got a smile in return.
Looking at his little smiley face, he was just left  mentally sighing.
'why do you keep saying that?...what girlfriend...?' he thought.

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა

Finally, they arrived at the apartement door. Jisung opened the door then proceeded to take Minho's suitcase and invited him in.

"are you hungry?" He asked placing the stuff down.
"a little, but i'll make something, i don't want the kitchen to burn down." The younger replied taking his shoes off. 

Jisung scoffed and placed a hand on his chest "how could you say that to me, i was actually going to order something." The other laughed at his sarcasm.

"that much is expected from you, but didn't you miss my cooking?" He replied batting his lashes and pouting his lips.

The older was left sighing "i have to admit that is very true. but, your tired today so i want you to make something delicious tomorrow." He smiled moving closer to the other.
"alright then~ order somthing yummy" Minho returned the smile.

After touring the house Jisung then took Minho to the room he will be staying in.

"This one here is the guest room." he opened the door showing it to minho, The black haired boy checked the room excitedly,"not the guest room, this is my room now." he said and plopped down onto the fluffy bed.

"my bad, this is lee minho's room he won't mind you staying here ~" his words made the younger chuckle.

the feeling was mutual, they were both feeling much better having each other around.
their eyes met for a moment there and they were both left thinking 'like the old times..'

The eye contact was quickly broken though after both of them getting sort of flustered.

"anyways, i'll go place our order, i'll call you out when it's here." Jisung spoke slowly walking out of the room. Minho just hummed in return and watched him walking away, "by the way, if there is anything on your mind you can always come and tell me, ok?"

The younger nodded "i would tell you even if you didn't want to hear it." he smiled laying back down, those words made jisung chuckle "same old same old~"

After setteling into his room Minho was feeling even more exhausted then he was before.

 "Minho the food is here!" Jisung yelled from the kitchen. He slowly got up and headed over to the kitchen, where jisung was.

"did you unpack everyting?" Jisung asked. "not everything, there are a few more things, i'm too tired right now though i'll finish tomorrow." Minho replied taking a seat at the dining table.

Jisung placed everything down and took a seat as well. He lifted his fork ready to eat but he noticed Minho who had his brows furrowed and just staring blankly at the food.

"what's wrong? you don't like it?" Jisung questioned, he knew Minho was a picky eater so he ordered the things he enjoyed eating the most.
"um... that's not it.." He shook his head and picked up his fork, He picked up a peice of meat and moved it closer to his mouth. 

Jisung just shrugged and began to eat. He was focaused on the food and was suddenly surprised when he heard Minho gag and place his hand over his mouth.
He instantly raised his head and they both looked at each other, both surprised.

chapter 3 end...

A/n: I wonder what's wrong(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)