unpleasant encounter

The sunlight was very bright shining into the house through the large windows. minho likes the sight of that.
the weather was looking absolutely beautiful he decided it would be a great idea for him to go out and do some shopping.

For himself though, he hadn't gone out to do clothes shopping in a while so since he was free it was a good opportunity.

after tidying up he went and chose some cute clothes. he wanted something comfortable that wouldn't expose his baby bump that much.

he wore some comfy large pants and a simple hoodie with a cat design on it.

Once he was ready he headed out and made his way to the street below. It was nice having a breath of fresh air.

Minho was thinking about what he would like to get as he made his way to the famous mall. he was quite excited.

he arrived there after taking a taxi, he took a deep breath 'Let's have some fun, maybe I'll find something for you too baby.'

he walked around the big mall looking at stores and walking into the ones that piqued his interest.

he found a cute shop that had nice clothing. the thing that interested him the most was the fact that there were sizes for young kids too.

he walked in and began looking around.
"hello sir and good morning" an older lady walked over to him as he was checking the clothing out.

"oh hello" he smiled back at the lady. "I noticed you looking around, and also noticed that you are with child. am I right?" she replied smiling sweetly.

he looked at her a little shocked. "uh is it that noticeable" he sighed. She couldn't help but chuckle at his reaction. "the pheromones dear, they gave it away haha" She patted his shoulder.

"is it your first child?" she asked nicely, he nodded "Yes, she's a girl" he answered her with a smile.

"Oh, how sweet, I bet she'll be very beautiful. when are you due?" she asked once more. he could see how curious.

"in a week or so, not too far from now," he replied.

"oh that's very nice, take great care of yourself in the meantime." she placed her hand on his back and moved it in a comforting movement.

"I've had kids of my own in my young days, they're now having kids of their own," she said as she smiled so sweetly.

"you must be quite proud" he returned the smile.

"of course seeing your kids grow is the best thing. come over here" She reached over to his hand and led him over to a different section of clothing.

"I saw you looking at the matching clothes, these are my favorite and I hope you'll like them." She showed him a few clothes that had been placed on hangers. they were pretty cute.

"Well now, I should stop bothering you go ahead dear look around." she smiled as she excused herself to leave.

"oh thank you" Minho smiled.

it was nice interacting with this old lady he felt all warm and happy. he proceeded to look around and once he was finally choosing the items he walked over to the cashier.

he smiled at the lady seeing her again, "you work here alone?" he asked her as she packed the items

she nodded her head "An old lady like me gets bored at home all the time." she smiled nicely.

she handed him the bag and slid forward a mini bag and said "Take care of yourself, this is a little congratulatory gift from this little grandma, " she sweetly pointed at herself and chuckled.