"fatherhood"

。⁠☆*⁠.⁠✧*⁠.⁠✧∘⁠˚⁠˳⁠°。⁠☆♡ Friday morning×°

The night was long and slow but the sun had already managed to awaken everyone.

Minho was stretching in his own cloud bed, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

It felt like the best sleep he had since his return to Seoul.

The night before, him and Jisung finally had that conversation but they both didn't truly know what to do and what not to do.

Jisung almost instantly began giving him the special treatment, going from slowly walking him to his room to tucking him in bed.

He was far too serious about this role he was playing..

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\

After doing his basic morning routine Minho finally decided to step out of his room.

The moment his foot was out that door he could feel the weirdest sensation, almost like something told him maybe just go back to your room.

He shook his head and went to the kitchen.

He pauses just as he stood near the entrance, Jisung was nowhere in sight but his traces were left all around the place.

He walked over to the table seeing the food that was placed on it.
A mug of milk that was covered and a plate with cookies in it.

A note was placed beside all that.
'eat well and rest a lot I'll be home early! I left some other food in the fridge if you want anything. Also call me if you get any cravings, we don't want the baby to be sad.♡'

Minho just couldn't say anything at this point, he just sighed and took a seat.
'i wonder what got into his head, he was never one with interest in kids.'

He looked down to see his stomach, it seemed to have a little bit of a bump but it wasn't too visible.

"I hope you take after this idiot and not the other assho- I shouldn't swear...The poop head, yes the annoying poop" Minho spoke rubbing his belly and biting the cookies.

Later, with Jisung'°^°'

"Don't you think the boss's happier then usual today?"(⁠・⁠o⁠・⁠;⁠)

"I can see the flowers and rainbows around him, gives me shivers..." (⁠・⁠-⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ

"I wonder what he's up to? Maybe he'll treat us soon (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)"

"Now now you guys! Get to work and stop talking finish up quick if you want to leave early~" a voice spoke startling the workers,

"Oh! Sorry!" They ran off.

"I mean sure he is very bubbly right now, you should have seen his face all morning" another person spoke, it was the team manager of the office, Christopher bang.

"Tell me about it, 'do you think I should get this or that' and he was pointing at freaking kids toys on his computer" Hwang hyunjin, the secretary assistant spoke.

"I have to see his face every two seconds so I've seen every little expression he made." He added, Christopher just laughed.

Their CEO was more on the strict side of things so seeing him like this means something big happened.

"Did he get married or something? Is he having a kid?" Hyunjin asked.
"Not sure really, he probably would have told us if he was married you know, plus no ring on his finger." Chris shrugged.

"If it's not this and not that...has he officially gone crazy...?"
"Secretary Hwang~" Jisung spoke making the blonde male jump in shock.

"You better go, recommend him some cute toys will you." The other laughed and sped off to get some work done.

'my goodness...I never thought I'd think this but can we please have the strict version of him back...' he thought and walked over to the office.

So after he was seated Infront of the boss searching the web.

"Have you found anything of use?" Jisung asked, his eyes glued to his secretary.

"Not quite what your looking for but I found this." He flipped the screen of the iPad in hand showing him the contents of it.

"Sure just order that." He nodded.
"Sir if you don't mind me asking, who is this for?" Hyunjin spoke after mustering up the courage the ask him.

"For me of course." Jisung replied very casually.

"F-for you? What do you need a parenting book for?" He asked once again.

"...to learn how to take care of babies... Hyunjin I knew you were a bit dumb but have you completely-" Jisung was in the middle of speaking but got interrupted.

"Sir....did you perhaps....get some random omega pregnant....I know you don't talk about your love life but.." Hyunjin spoke nervously.

"No no, nothing of that sort. But I am sort of having a kid, But it's not mine. You can say its my partners child"

The word partner echoed in the Blondies ears. His eyes widening in shock, 'not only is he having a kid, but it's not even his?!'

"D-does mister and madame Han know of this?? He panicked.

"Uh no, your the first to hear, I'm most likely telling Christopher but other then that let's keep it a secret, I'm not sure if my partner is comfortable with this." He said grabbing his phone and checking the time.

"May I ask one more question..?" Hyunjin asked watching as Jisung got up and began taking his stuff.
"What?"

"Who is this omega that suddenly caught your eye? You've been all about work just a week ago, now you space out thinking about stuff. Who is it? I'm curious."Hyunjin proceeded to ask.

For a moment Jisung was silent, he was thinking about how he was just living his life trying to forget about Minho, but as soon he came back to his life he was so ready to embrace him.

He took a glance at hyunjin, then scoffed, a smile appearing on his lips right after.

Hyunjin was just watching him in confusion, "sorry, that I can't tell you, I'll just say you know them very well, good night hyunjin you can finish up and take your leave." He waved as he left the office.

"Someone I know...?" Hyunjin was now left with a bunch of questions that were unanswered.

"Nock nock~ hyunjin let's get going if your done." Chris walked in calling his friend.

"He got someone pregnant- no they were already pregnant- jisung- oh my- Chris he's becoming a father of some random kid-" hyunjin ranted and Christopher just looked at him not understanding anything.

"Pregnant? Child? Who is it??" He also asked confused.

Hyunjin shrugged and shook his head, "he said he couldn't tell me, he also made a remake that the person is someone I know"

The two sat in silence, both thinking long and hard untill Chris snapped his fingers.

"Could it be....?"

Chapter 8 End

A/n: Jisung seems so freaking excited it's so cute.