'A Guess'

The rustling sound of moving, and the birds chirping was filling the air.

Meanwhile a fluffy little black haired boy was yawning in his bed with sleepy eyes, barely open.

He rubbed his eyes and stretched in his place, 'i slept like a baby' he thought.

He slowly got up from the bed recalling how he couldn't fall asleep for a while before ending up in this coma.

But it was almost like a snippet of what had happened escaped his memories.

He walked into the bathroom and washed his face, while he was brushing his teeth he looked into the mirror and remained lost in thought.

He felt something so warm about last night but he couldn't grasp the thought.

"Let's stay like this for a while..."

That's when it hit him. Every little detail came falling down onto his head.

His face was turning a bright shade of red as his hands slowly felt weak making him accidentally drop his toothbrush.

He stared into the mirror with his lips agape.

"Oh my god....I must have gone insane." He placed a hand over his mouth in disbelief.

Even though he was saying all those things it was more like sleep talking.

He wasn't fully aware of what he was saying he was just really tired at the time.

🌼

He quickly walked out of the bathroom still very flustered by his own actions.

He stood there for a moment then his phone buzzed.

He slowly approached it he picked it up checking the notification.

HANdsome.Jisung:
-Did you wake up? Don't forget to take the vitamins after you eat.

It was none other then han Jisung. Seeing this Minho was a bit more flustered he put the phone down again and walked away.

Ting!

'what is it now!' he thought grabbing the phone once again. 'why is he texting so much' the tips of his ears turning more and more red.

Felix_🐥:
-Hey Minnie!! I wanted to tell you that I have a few files for you, do you want to drop by the office since your in town or do you wanna meet up?

He looked at the message, 'its felix.' he sighed. He shook his head and texted back 'lets meet up, I miss you alot.'

Once he was done with that he headed to the living room still massaging his ears due to how red they got.

He still couldn't grasp why he got flustered so easily, mostly because of Jisung.

After preparing something to eat he took a seat at the kitchen counter while also opening his PC to do some work.

He was working in a business office along with Felix. But he usually worked from home.

He typed away on his PC while reading some new files and sorting them.

He ate his food and once he was full he took his dishes to the sink.

He quickly cleaned them up then checked the time.

11:35, about time he went out to see Felix.

He texted him telling him he would leave soon then went to get himself ready.

He chose to wear a cute space cat hoodie along with some black cargo pants. He brushed his soft black hair and proceeded to wear his shoes.

He chose a white pair of sports shoes and wore them.