'visit'

Same day + later time

The remainder of the day, Minho was doing nothing more then resting and doing nothing.

He was thinking about a few things but he wasn't stressing himself.

He was sitting in his room when a familiar scent began to run around, it only made him more at ease.

He got up from his bed and went to greet Jisung,

"Your home." He smiled, Jisung returned the smile and waved while talking his shoes off.

"How are you doing? Did you feel any discomfort today?" He asked approaching Minho.

He raised his hand slowly and placed it on Minho's forehead.

The younger just looked at the other and pouted his lips in a frowny way.

"Why are you checking my temperature? It's not like I have a cold." He squinted his eyes at Jisung's dumb excuse for physical contact.

"Uh..no I was just making sure, who knows if you weren't feeling bad your body could be." He shrugged and began walking ahead.

Minho just sighed and followed along.
For an unknown reason he felt so comforted by that touch, even the pheromones made him feel so calm and relaxed.

Jisung sat down on the sofa groaning from the pains all over his body.

"Business men han Jisung, your gonna end up getting white hairs before age 50" Minho laughed while.walkinh to the kitchen.

"Nothing else I can do, just gotta work hard. I also got a plus reason recently~" he teased pointing at Minho.

Minho just shook his head.

A bit later...

He was sitting there watching Jisung who still hadn't gotten up from the sofa.

"Jisung, go shower and wear something comfortable, if you stay like that you'll age faster~" he teased.

He could hear Jisung chuckle, but before he could answer Minho could hear his phone ringing.

"Oh? Who could it be?" He said getting up from his seat.

"You go shower while I make something for dinner" he ordered "yes madam" Jisung replied still sitting there.

"My god- whatever.." he grabbed his phone from the night stand seeing the caller id, it was unrecognized as usual.

He picked up and moved the phone to his ear.
"Hello?"

"Hi! Minho! Where have you been oh my god! You haven't called in ages so I decided to check up on you!" A voice spoke, it was recognizable almost instantly.

"Wait, Felix? How have you been? Sorry I haven't called my contacts got deleted a while ago and I couldn't restore them."

Felix was one of Minho's close friends.  They spend most of their years together, being classmates dorm mates and so on.

He was so excited he called, "I've been doing great! And you? Are you back in Seoul? I've seriously missed you!"

"I'm doing well too, I actually got about a week ago, my trip had an abrupt ending. Anyways we should totally meet up,"

"For sure please text me. We have a lot to talk about! I have so many things to tell you about!"

Mid conversation Minho felt his phone get taken from his, he panicked for a moment then saw Jisung holding it.

"Give me back!" He tried to take it but Jisung put it to his ear.

"Lee Felix, go to sleep or something your disturbing my dinner from being made" he complained. He could hear a little gasp on the other line.

"Omg Jisung! Is Minho staying with you? That amazing it's easier to get to him that way!" He cheered happily.

"Give it to me jisung, just go shower or something." Minho sighed still trying to get his phone back.

"Fine fine here" the brown haired male handed it back .

"Anyways I'll text you lixie, we can meet up anytime I'm free anyways." They both said their goodbyes and hung up.

He held his phone in his hand, a little smile appearing on his lips.

Little by little he wanted to see all his friends, he missed them all so much.

🌼 Later:10:34 pm 🌼

Minho had finished making dinner a bit ago, he was just waiting for Jisung to join him.

He watched as the older walked out of the room rubbing his hair with a towel.

"You finally finished." Minho complained, Jisung nodded and sat in the chair across from him.

"Eat now and dry your hair later, it's really late and you have work tomorrow." Minho sighed,

"Your talking like a busy house wife.." jisung mumbled.

"What?" Minho asked confused, "nothing, just thinking about my house wife that is very stressed right now." Jisung teased while taking a bite of his food.

Minho stayed silent for a moment not understanding the joke, but once he did he could feel his face turning red.

"Ehem...whatever." he shook his head.

Jisung chuckled seeing how flustered he looked.

"You said you didn't get morning sickness today right?" Jisung asked, Minho nodded and kept eating.

"Do you want to go to the doctor tomorrow? We need to know how far into the pregnancy you are."

"Sure I guess, though I think I'm in the second week by now." Minho replied.

" We'll know for sure tomorrow" Jisung smiled.

'how exciting' he thought, he really wanted to know how many days are left even though it was just the start.

"Once we get to know how much time we have till the baby arrives, we'll need to prepare for it." He said looking over at Minho.

Chapter 9 end.