baby room.

A few days had passed after the gender reveal.

Mama Minho was very busy the past few days, buying multiple things and trying to figure out how to sort things out.

Only a few days remained before the arrival of this baby.

As Jisung was sitting in the living room, Minho quickly ran over to him.

"Look." Minho said pointing at his stomach that was very visibly bloated.

Jisung was too focused on the tv that when he turned around he was surprised and ended up fighting the urge to laugh.

"ITS NOT FUNNY!" Minho furrowed his brows, "my shirt won't fit properly so I'm taking yours, that's the least you can do anyways " he rolled his eyes and walked away.

"I'm sorryyy~ I wasn't laughing at you~" Jisung said trying to redeem himself.

Lately minho's mood swings were very visible, some moment he would be very sweet and cute, others he'd be yelling and on rare occasions he would be emotional and would cry.

Jisung got used to this at this point, he found it very funny.

Minho was busy trying to find something comfortable to wear and Jisung was practically doing nothing untill the doorbell rang.

"Jisung get the door!" Minho ordered from the other room.

"Yes ma'am" the other jokingly said as he got up to open the door.

"Hello sir, these packages have arrived for you today, you can bring the cart downstairs once your done." The worker said as he moved the cart full of boxes.

He can see the obvious smile on her face as she walked away.

He took one glance at the different sized boxes and knew exactly why she was smiling.

"Yeah thank you." He pushed it inside and sighed.

"Minho the baby stuff is here."  That was enough to get Minho hopping into the hallway.

They moved the stuff into the empty room that was once a storage space, and by they I mean Jisung, and Minho was just observing.

After all the boxes were finally in place they took a moment to know how they wanted to place the things.

Soon enough the couple started unboxing.

"Jisung I don't like the color of these walls. It's ugly, doesn't match any of the stuff I bought." Minho complained.

"Then change it" Jisung simply replied, "can I?" The younger's eyes started glowing.

"I don't see why not so yes sure you can" Jisung shrugged.

Yeah there was supposed to be no reason why not to, untill Jisung was the one that had to do all the work.

Minho ran out the house as soon as Jisung agreed to painting the room, according to what he say he couldn't choose between painting it or just placing wallpaper so he choose to do both.

Now if this sets the scene, Minho was just sitting down trying to connect the pieces of the toys and baby stuff that he got while Jisung was painting this room from head to toe.

After a few hours had passed he sighed as he finally finished.

He looked at Minho who was blankly staring at the walls.

'please don't say you don't like it Minho...' Jisung thought as he felt a sweat go down his face.

"I don't think I like that shade-" he spoke shaking his head.

Jisung cleared his throat and walked over to Minho, "I think it's gorgeous Minho....she won't even tell if it's ugly or not, she's just a baby." He said placing his hand on minho's shoulder.

"Mister, you don't want her to have a nice room? You still have a ton of work to do so I recommend you don't get tired just yet." He said crossing his arms looking all sassy.

The other sighed "I hope she's not this sassy..." He mumbled

"What did you say?"

"Nothing..."

Chapter 15 end