'I'm pregnant'

The days began moving faster and Friday was approaching even quicker than expected.

Minho was nervous, his mind was still scrambled, and wasn't comprehending the situation.

So far he was trying to act as normal as possible but deeply he was really scared.

He would always find himself reading blogs and comments left by other omegas who also went through abortions.

They weren't very motivating, to say the least.

As for Jisung his worries only grew more as time passed by.
He felt as if Minho wasn't opening up to him.

After what he heard on the phone he was very concerned about the whole appointment thing.

He also noticed Minho's strange behavior. He did care about him a lot but Minho wasn't talking to him about what was on his mind.

Present time...⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

Unlike the usual Minho was laying in his room, on his phone just doing what he does almost every other day.

He posted a comment on someone's post and ended up having a conversation with them.

They quickly got to chatting since the person seemed very friendly.
His name was Kim Seungmin.

He was a student doctor, he and Minho talked about the situation and he gave him lots of advice about it

Some about abortion and some about jisung as well.
He highly recommended telling his friend, saying that if they were close enough jisung would be understanding.

He told him that if things were to go downhill he was always open to having his company which made Minho feel comforted, but he knew Jisung wouldn't just kick him out over something like this.

He kept thinking on and on about Seungmin's words, he agreed with him for the most part and he was a bit ready to talk with Jisung after all this motivation from his online friend's behalf.

Since Jisung was busy with some stuff and was occupied in his room, Minho didn't want to bother him so he waited a bit more before exiting his own.

When he did the place was still silent meaning Jisung was still working in his room.

He walked over to the room and knocked on the door.
He heard a hum as a response then heard Jisung speak "Come in"

The younger took a deep breath before clicking the door nob and walking into the spacious room.

"Jisung, your still working?" He said standing beside the tall door.

Jisung rotated his desk chair and looked over toward Minho.

"Just a bit more, why? Do you need something?" He asked his eyes fixated on the younger.

This was making Minho think long and hard about how to proceed.

"Do you want to go out? I'm suddenly craving something sweet and want to get some fresh air." He said and waited for the other to respond.

Jisung was silent for a brief moment then cracked a smile, "Sure, go get ready, I'll be out in a second"
He spoke turning off his laptop and cleaning his desk.

Minho smiled and hopped out of the room, he quickly got dressed and did his hair.

He was hoping that having such a serious conversation in a relaxing area would be less nerve-racking.

So did Jisung, he also began getting dressed. He couldn't shake off that smile that things might be getting a bit smoother if Minho is the one initiating.