'abortion'

The next few days passed by in a daze. Minho was always out of it zoning out more often than before.

After knowing about his pregnancy he didn't know how to react.

He just wanted to sleep and didn't enjoy eating much, he would always get an upset stomach looking at any food

Jisung on the other hand was getting more and more worried.
He didn't think that this was happening because of the breakup anymore.

He didn't want to think badly, but the idea that he might be ill... like a bad sickness or something, just got him more and worried .

Currently, Minho was sitting in the living room spacing out on his phone.

'it was hard for me to get an abortion, after I did i had to take some medication that made me feel sick. I'm starting to regret (っ- ‸ - ς)'

He sighed as he read the comments on the blog. They weren't making things better for him.

He scrolled and scrolled 'Don't abort!' that post caught his attention.
'Convince me' he thought before pressing it.

The person wrote about how it is dangerous for omegas, recessive ones to be specific to have abortions.
It is already a pretty rare chance for them to reproduce but after undergoing an abortion their chances are decreased to 0%.

This left Minho thinking, he did want to have kids but not yong-hoons child. That asshole wasn't worth suffering for. His child may be a devil just like him...

Suddenly he felt a tap on his head. It was Jisung, he looked over at the other who was smiling at him.

His child would have been better..' he thought, his eyes wandering around Jisung's face. He was spaced out once more looking at this man before him.

"No no, I tried to get you out of this space that you keep going into, now you space out again?" Jisung laughed and tapped Minho's nose.

"Hm?" Minho shook his head.
He revised his thoughts for a moment and felt a blush when he remembered what he thought just now.

"Why are you spacing out so much?" Jisung asked taking a seat beside Minho.

He handed him a hot drink and Minho took it.

"I don't know, just some stuff on my mind."
"Wanna tell me about them? I have some free space."

Minho looked at Jisung and was unable to speak 'How would i tell him...he'll be disappointed'
The younger thought

Maybe he was overreacting but he didn't think it was the right time just yet.

"No..." He said turning his face around.

"Oh?" Jisung was a bit surprised "Not the right time?" He asked once more.

"Yeah.." Minho replied and sipped his drink.

'I wonder what goes through your mind..' jisung thought looking at the younger beside him.
'I really wonder..'

           (⁠・⁠–⁠・⁠;⁠)⁠ゞ phew

Later, as always Minho was throwing up left and right everytime he ate anything.

Jisung thought it had calmed down since he didn't throw up much the past few days but he guessed wrong.

"Minho how about we go to the doctor?" Jisung asked. Minho shook his head "no...i don't feel bad enough to go to the doctor, it's fine." He said making the older sigh.

                             ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Minho was in the same spot in the living room reading blogs.
Jisung wasn't home, he had to leave for work even though he didn't want to.

He had to leave late because of Minho's morning sickness.

Minho was just trying to learn about the whole thing.

'omega pregnancy is as long as 40 days  so it isn't very long, the child is born sonner but developes slower after birth.' one of the posts read.

He was starting to think he should get this abortion sooner. He went on the internet and looked for information about abortion.

Soon enough he scrolled upon a official clinic website that most people said was good and well known.

He took a deep breath before sending a message to the emergency number they had.

He then put his phone down and sat there for a while thinking about this problem.

He wasn't ready, and was feeling uneasy about the whole situation.

Most of all, he felt bad for not telling Jisung about this, it felt wrong but he couldn't tell him, At least not yet.

Later.

The two had met again in the living room. Jisung was finally home and Minho was  waiting for him.

They chatted a bit then were sitting in silence watching a movie.
The only thought in Minho's mind was that he needed to talk with jisung.

But at the same time he didn't know how to bring up a conversation like that.

Suddenly, his phone began to ring surprising both of them.
He picked up the phone from the coffee table and looked at the caller ID.

The number was not registered on his phone so he didn't recognize it.

But he still picked up, "Hello, this is *** clinic, we received your message, can we help you with anything?" The lady spoke on the other line.

"One second please, I'll be right back" he spoke and got up from the sofa.
Jisung nodded and returned his vision to the TV.
He was a bit concerned but he didn't say anything.

"Would you like to register your appointment?"
"Uh, yes"
"Can i know how far you are first, weeks months?" The lady asked.

Minho didn't know how to respond.
"Not sure, I'm probably in my first week."

"Alright, because if you have passed your second week it will become more dangerous for you then the baby" she explained.

Minho stayed silent.
"I'll give you an appointment for the upcoming Friday is that okay?" He confirmed and when they were done he hung up the call.

He was starting to overthink things. A heavy sigh escaping his lips as he turned around.

"What's up?" Jisung said suddenly startling him.

"Jisung..how long have you been standing there?" He asked surprised.

"I just came here just now, you were taking long so i got worried. Don't worry i wasn't listening to your conversation" he laughed

"That's not it...I'm feeling tired, i think I'm gonna head to bed early.."  Minho replied, his eyes were met with Jisung's and it was clear that his energy had vanished.

He was looking upset and the corners of his lips were pointing downwards.

"Good night Jisung.." he forced a smile then walked over to his room.
"Good night min." Jisung said watching as he walked past him.

Once he heard the door close he sighed and proceeded to his own room.

He hated seeing him like this, and he felt like there were barriers between them.

Some secrets that haven't been revealed.

' Appointment for what...?'

Chapter 6 end...

A/n: istg I wanna get to the point already, I hope you guys are enjoying so far.

Exams started this week and im gonna cry. The only reason I'm still alive is the fact that the summer break is one week away.
Anywhom, see you guys next chapter (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)